Firework is the world's leading immersive "shoppertainment" platform with shoppable video, live streaming commerce, and monetization capabilities powering over 600 direct-to-consumer brands, retailers and media publishers worldwide. Firework enables its customers to create and host native, shoppable video content for engaging product discovery, seamless shopping experiences and ultimately, a deeper emotional connection with consumers. Pandemic-accelerated, Firework has experienced 10x year-over-year growth, bringing TikTok-like interactive video experiences, all by adding just one line of HTML code to customers’ own websites. Our team more than doubled in size in the last 18 months to about 300 people strong in several countries including the US, Japan, India, Poland, Brazil, and Canada with backgrounds in technology, media, and entertainment. At heart, we’re an inspirational and diverse team of creators, entrepreneurs, storytellers, and data geeks driven by the future of video transforming eCommerce. The company has raised over $235M to date, with its latest Series B round led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2.
Firework is a global start-up in high-growth mode. We are growing and building our global AdOps team and looking for talented Specialists. This function is deeply integrated with Product Management and our partners.
What you'll be doing:
- Learn to set up campaigns, placements and creative assets through our in-house campaign management system (DCM), 3rd party ad serving partners, and publisher interfaces
- Gradually increase trafficking knowledge advancing from simple creative setups, encompassing standard desktop display, mobile, to more intricate creative setups, encompassing but not limited to video and dynamic creative
- Monitor campaign delivery to ensure campaigns are running as expected and targeting objectives are met.
- Check daily reports, providing updates in team meetings, and providing troubleshooting support for trafficking issues related to creative and publisher implementation
- Support senior team members on complex campaign setups and escalations to third party vendors when necessary
- Support senior team members on projects
We'll be excited if you have:
- BA/BS degree, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 3+ years of experience in an ad operations role such as an ad trafficker, ad network or DSP support.
- Experience in troubleshooting and serving technical issues, such as delivery investigation and third party rich media issues - specifically focused on the mobile ecosystem.
- Ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience.
- Creative problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to understand and debug third party remarketing pixels and lists.
- Preferred experience in working with Rich Media(Expandable, Video, Floating), Mobile, Video(VAST, VPAID) and Standard Display Ads
The role may be hybrid in one of our offices or remote. For remote, we are looking for candidates based in the United States or Canada.
Don't hold back
We understand some candidates may see the above and not apply because they don’t meet all the qualifications. We encourage you to apply anyway; we often find talented candidates that fit many other opportunities we have and look for potential too, not just what you did in the past. As an equal employment opportunity employer, we are a diverse team that strives for an inclusive environment for all. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.