Firework is the world's leading immersive "shoppertainment" platform with shoppable video, live streaming commerce, and monetization capabilities powering over 600 direct-to-consumer brands, retailers and media publishers worldwide. Firework enables its customers to create and host native, shoppable video content for engaging product discovery, seamless shopping experiences and ultimately, a deeper emotional connection with consumers. Pandemic-accelerated, Firework has experienced 10x year-over-year growth, bringing TikTok-like interactive video experiences, all by adding just one line of HTML code to customers’ own websites. Our team more than doubled in size in the last 18 months to about 300 people strong in several countries including the US, Japan, India, Poland, Brazil, and Canada with backgrounds in technology, media, and entertainment. At heart, we’re an inspirational and diverse team of creators, entrepreneurs, storytellers, and data geeks driven by the future of video transforming eCommerce. The company has raised over $235M to date, with its latest Series B round led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2.
Our team is growing! We’re looking for an experienced Channel Manager to join a small team to nurture and grow our strategic partnerships across North America. You are client-focused, data-driven, and excited to establish and maintain long-term relationships with a diverse portfolio of customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Establish, own and cultivate strong relationships with a portfolio of channel partner accounts focused on Systems Integrators
- Act as a strategic business partner and primary point of contact focused on long-term mutually beneficial partnerships
- Negotiate SaaS business terms, renewals and business expansion opportunities
- Partner cross-functionally to proactively identify and solve Channel Partner issues and concerns to achieve positive business outcomes.
- Advocate internally for resources and product enhancements on behalf of Channel Partners to optimize their Firework experience
We’ll be excited if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 8+ years of business development, strategic account management and/or business leadership with a Systems Integrator; preferably focused on the digital transformation of eCommerce
- Deep knowledge of the Systems Integrator space and business models
- High attention to detail and the ability to multitask, meet deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced, start-up global environment
- Must possess a team-first mindset
- Proactive mindset to get in front of issues before they become pain points
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Balanced mix of creative, business and analytical skills
- Knowledge of the competitive digital transformation landscape
The role may be hybrid in one of our offices or remote. For remote, we are looking for candidates based in the United States or Canada.
Don’t hold back
We understand some candidates may see the above and not apply because they don’t meet all the qualifications. We encourage you to apply anyway; we often find talented candidates that fit many other opportunities we have and look for potential too, not just what you did in the past. As an equal employment opportunity employer, we are a diverse team that strives for an inclusive environment for all. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.