About the role
FireHydrant is excited to be hiring an Enterprise Sales Leader to support our incredible Enterprise sales team. The person in this role will design and influence the sales strategy, lead and develop some of the industry’s most talented sales reps, and close business across the Enterprise segment.
The work you’ll do
- Have an in-depth and detailed understanding of FireHydrant products to confidently coach Enterprise Account Executives and hold high-level discussions with current and prospective customers
- Develop and coach world-class sales practices, including diligent deal qualification, accurate forecasting, complex sales processes, negotiation, and other strategies
- Support and empower a team of world-class Enterprise Account Executives enabling them to proactively prospect, identify, qualify, and build sales pipeline to meet or exceed customer acquisition and retention goals
- Own strategic plan, quarterly revenue forecast, territory design, and resource planning for sales of products in all stages of the lifecycle
- Create and implement sales strategies to attain company strategic objectives
- Identify solutions for process and product improvement to increase revenue, profitability, and customer experience
- Develop relationships across the business, including Marketing, Product, and Engineering to Customer Success and Technical Support, to gain a deep understanding of FireHydrant’s users, needs, and interests
What we’re looking for
- Progressive experience building and leading a high-performance Enterprise Sales function in a SaaS environment (3+ years experience ideal)
- A strong track record of success in closing large, complex deals
- A knack for collaborating cross-functionally across all departments
- Strong analytical, creative and critical thinking skills to deliver solutions for both internal operations and external customers
- Familiarity with the developer tooling ecosystem is a plus
- Bonus points for: Training in MEDDPICC sales qualification or similar sales methodology.
FireHydrant is the only full-cycle incident management platform that drives reliability. It replaces siloed knowledge, disparate tools, and homegrown processes with a fully automated, customizable platform that makes it simple to efficiently and consistently respond to incidents — and ultimately, to learn from them. That’s why the world's most innovative engineer teams — like Spotify, Snyk, and 1Password — choose FireHydrant to build and scale their incident management programs.
Backed by Menlo Ventures, Work-Bench, Harmony Partners, and Salesforce Ventures, our 50 (and growing!) team members are building the future of reliability from remote offices around the US. Join us.
Life at FireHydrant
- We’re remote-first, with employees living and working around the US, while our physical headquarters is in NYC (Union Square)
- 1x per year we will gather in-person as a company; as teams, we gather another 1-2x per year, depending on the safety of such a gathering and have virtual events throughout the year
- We collaborate through Slack, Zoom, Notion, and Google Workspace
- Kind candor - we expect honesty delivered through kindness, first and foremost
- Transparency & equity - information is shared openly; we welcome ideas and contributions regardless of role or experience level
- We value building trust, acting with integrity, and continuously improving
- 100% employer-paid health, vision, and dental premiums for the employee and 75% of dependents
- Unlimited vacation policy with a minimum requirement of three weeks off per year, with sustainable working hours and a healthy work/life balance
- Home office stipend: get your workspace set up in a way that works best for you
- 401k match
FireHydrant believes that everyone should be compensated fairly, and we strive for transparency within our organization and the industry. We set our salaries at the 75th percentile of pay for the San Francisco market using compensation data from hundreds of companies at our stage. Additionally, everyone in a given role is paid the same without adjusting for locality. The base salary for this position is $180,000, with variable compensation based on performance.
- FireHydrant requires that all newly hired employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to reasonable accommodations provided based on medical need or religious belief.
- All employees must be able to show authorization to work in the US.
Note: FireHydrant is not working with agencies for this role.