About the role
FireHydrant is excited to be hiring a Sales Operations Manager, Systems and Tools to support our growing Sales Ops team. In this role, you’ll be a ‘hands on’ leader of all of FireHydrant’s Sales applications and systems, owning everything related to our tools, establishing best practices and optimize business processes around them. In addition to optimizing our current sales tech stack, you’ll be responsible for identifying needs for additional tools, implementing systems, and leveraging their functionality in alignment with our needs. Reporting to the Director of Sales Operations, you’ll have full ownership of the sales tech stack, drive technology initiatives for the team, and support in enabling our teams to be efficient and productive.
The work you’ll do
- Become the subject matter expert around Sales Ops processes to unify and optimize processes, data, and systems across the sales organization
- Manage the administration and development of the Sales tech stack, including granting privileges, building dashboards, and editing workflows
- Evangelize business processes and data hygiene to enable improved and scalable reporting capabilities
- Lead and deliver systems initiatives for enter application lifecycle through proper project management, including identifying needs and gathering requirements, technical architecture, development, UAT, Roll out, maintenance and support while working with enablement for end users
- Work with internal & external partners to structure our CRM as a single source of truth for revenue focusing on scalability, go-to-market alignment and strategic growth
- Implement data governance frameworks to ensure sales data integrity. Ensure lead, contact, account and opportunity data are properly input, edited and tracked in Salesforce
- Work closely with marketing and other teams to implement a seamless handoff of the customer journey as they move along from Lead to Sales to Customer Success
- Have laser focused on data and process management, automation, and implementation of sales systems
What we’re looking for
- Experience in Sales Ops, Revenue Ops, or System Administration roles
- An experienced and certified advanced Salesforce Administrator (developer preferred) with hands-on experience in sales applications
- Deep knowledge of various sales applications and systems, like Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Gong, Outreach.io, and other Sales Ops Stack tools
- Proven ability to project manage, make sense out of chaos, and drive execution
- A high level understanding of sales strategies to translate them into system requirements
FireHydrant is building the only platform focused on site reliability. The FireHydrant platform includes Incident Response, Status Pages, and more, so companies can take control of their complex system, reduce downtime for their customers, and work better together. We’re a Series B company with around 80 employees (and growing!) who sit across the United States. Check out our blog to learn more about us.
Life at FireHydrant
- We’re remote-first with employees around the US, with our physical headquarters in NYC (Union Square)
- 1-2x per year we will gather in-person as a company; as teams we gather another 1-2x per year depending on the safety of such a gathering, and have virtual events throughout the year
- We collaborate through Slack, Zoom, Notion, and Google Workspace
- Kind candor - we expect honesty delivered through kindness, first and foremost
- Transparency & equity - information is shared openly in Slack channels; we welcome ideas and contribution regardless of role or experience level
- We value building trust, acting with integrity and continuously improving
- 100% employer-paid health, vision and dental premiums for the employee and 75% of dependents
- Unlimited vacation policy with a minimum requirement of three weeks off per-year, with sustainable working hours and healthy work/life balance
- Wellness program (in every form it takes): reimbursements for your fitness membership, therapy sessions. athletic equipment, nutrition plans, etc
- Education budget: conferences, books, online courses, etc
- Home office stipend: get your workspace set up in a way that works best for you
- 401k match
FireHydrant believes that everyone should be compensated fairly and we strive for transparency within our organization and the industry. We set our salaries at the 75th percentile of pay for the San Francisco market using compensation data from hundreds of companies at our stage. Additionally, everyone in a given role is paid the same without adjusting for locality. The salary for this position is $150,000 or $175,000 depending on leveling.
- FireHydrant requires that all newly hired employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to reasonable accommodations provided based on medical need or religious belief.
- All employees must be able to show authorization to work in the US.