FingerprintJS empowers developers to stop online fraud at the source.
We work on turning radical new ideas in the fraud detection space into reality. Our products are developer-focused and our clients range from solo developers to publicly traded companies. Some of our customers include: Coinbase, Booking.com, Yahoo, and eBay just to name a few.
We are a globally dispersed, 100% remote company with a strong open-source focus. Our flagship open source project is FingerprintJS (15.2K stars on GitHub).
We have raised $44M and are backed by Craft Ventures (previously invested in Tesla, Facebook, Airbnb), Nexus VP (previously invested in Postman, Hasura) and Uncorrelated Ventures (previously invested in Redis, Rollbar & Gradle).
Team: Customer Success
Reports to: Director of Customer Success
Location: remote, North America
Start date: as soon as possible
How to apply: please apply directly via our Careers page: https://boards.greenhouse.io/fingerprintjs
The Customer Success Team is the trusted advisor for building relationships, driving product adoption, and empowering our customers to achieve their goals. The Customer Success Manager acts as a trusted advisor for a variety of customers who represent various industries. You will support them on their journey to successfully onboard, increase user adoption and ultimately ensure a positive renewal outcome.
Who you are
- 2-3 years experience in a Mid-Market/Enterprise SaaS Customer Success role
- Experience with Zendesk and Salesforce are a huge plus
- Based anywhere within North America (this role will be managing our customers located in North America)
Nice to haves:
- Effectively prioritizes, multitasks, and engages with customers
- Effective at leading and facilitating meetings ranging from admin/owners to executive level
- Strong communication skills; you pride yourself on being personable, concise and compelling communicator - in writing, in conversation and in front of an audience
- Empathy, diplomacy, and poise under pressure when working through customer concerns
- Put team above yourself - elevating the group's performance through proactive collaboration and knowledge-sharing
What we offer:
- Compensation: a competitive compensation package plus startup equity.
- Unlimited time off: work-life balance is important to us and we recognize everybody is different when it comes to taking time off. We offer a flexible vacation policy so you can take the time off that you need.
- Remote-first and globally distributed: a 100% remote-first, asynchronous environment that respects time-zone differences. We have team members in the US, Canada, Argentina, Poland, Turkey, Russia, just to name a few. You choose where you do your work best!
- Tech: company provided Macbook for our employees (you get to keep it after 3 years).
- Culture: small team, lean hierarchy and no politics. Ability to influence and quickly grow within the company.
- Fun: We also do fun virtual events for our team and will be planning a team offsite soon!
- Professional development: we want you to grow with us, so we offer a $600 yearly budget that you can spend to learn new stuff (books, conferences, subscriptions, etc.)!
- Personal development: freedom to grow and experiment. Work on open-source projects and try new things and ideas!
- Opportunity to work and connect with a world-class team from around the globe!
Offers vary depending on, but not limited to, relevant experience, education, certifications/licenses, skills, training, and market conditions.
We are dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. We embrace and celebrate the unique experiences, perspectives and cultural backgrounds that each employee brings to our workplace. FingerprintJS strives to foster an environment where our employees feel respected, valued and empowered, and our team members are at the forefront in helping us promote and sustain an inclusive workplace. We highly encourage people from underrepresented groups in tech to apply.