FingerprintJS empowers developers to stop online fraud at the source.
We work on turning radical new ideas in the fraud detection space into reality. Our products are developer-focused and our clients range from solo developers to publicly traded companies. Some of our customers include: Coinbase, Booking.com, Yahoo, and eBay just to name a few.
We are a globally dispersed, 100% remote company with a strong open-source focus. Our flagship open source project is FingerprintJS (15.2K stars on GitHub).
We have raised $44M and are backed by Craft Ventures (previously invested in Tesla, Facebook, Airbnb), Nexus VP (previously invested in Postman, Hasura) and Uncorrelated Ventures (previously invested in Redis, Rollbar & Gradle).
We are looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter who will help us scale by finding top talent in Eastern Europe. The ideal candidate will have experience with full cycle recruiting at a 100% remote company with a passion for entrepreneurial environments.
Reports to: People Development Lead
Location: remote, anywhere in the Eastern Europe region
Start date: as soon as possible
How to apply: please apply directly via our Careers page: https://boards.greenhouse.io/fingerprintjs
What we’re looking for 👀:
- 3+ years of work experience in a recruiting role
- Collaboration with hiring managers to understand the needs and roles to be filled; draft job descriptions for vacancies.
- Identification of the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting candidates.
- Management of one or more placement agencies to assist with the recruitment process.
- Screening of candidates and assessing their qualifications through reviewing resumes, interviews, and other forms of communications.
- Thorough understanding of technology, technical roles and technical skills.
- Bilingual in English and preferably Russian.
- Previous experience recruiting in the Eastern Europe market is preferred.
Ideally, we would love to have someone who also has:
- A degree in computer science, information technology, a related field, or experience as a software engineer
The salary range for this position is $60,000 - $90,000 annually.
What we offer:
- Compensation: a competitive compensation package plus startup equity.
- Unlimited time off: work-life balance is important to us and we recognize everybody is different when it comes to taking time off. We offer a flexible vacation policy so you can take the time off that you need.
- Remote-first and globally distributed: a 100% remote-first, asynchronous environment that respects time-zone differences. We have team members in the US, Canada, Argentina, Poland, Turkey, Russia, just to name a few. You choose where you do your work best!
- Tech: company provided Macbook for our employees (you get to keep it after 3 years).
- Culture: small team, lean hierarchy and no politics. Ability to influence and quickly grow within the company.
- Fun: We also do fun virtual events for our team and will be planning a team offsite soon!
- Professional development: we want you to grow with us, so we offer a $600 yearly budget that you can spend to learn new stuff (books, conferences, subscriptions, etc.)!
- Personal development: freedom to grow and experiment. Work on open-source projects and try new things and ideas!
- Opportunity to work and connect with a world-class team from around the globe!
Offers vary depending on, but not limited to, relevant experience, education, certifications/licenses, skills, training, and market conditions.
We are dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. We embrace and celebrate the unique experiences, perspectives and cultural backgrounds that each employee brings to our workplace. FingerprintJS strives to foster an environment where our employees feel respected, valued and empowered, and our team members are at the forefront in helping us promote and sustain an inclusive workplace. We highly encourage people from underrepresented groups in tech to apply.