FingerprintJS empowers developers to stop online fraud at the source. We work on turning radical new ideas in the fraud detection space into reality. Our products are developer-focused and our clients range from solo developers to publicly traded companies. Some of our customers include: Target, checkout.com, coinbase and eBay just to name a few.
We are a globally dispersed, 100% remote company with a strong open-source focus. Our flagship open source project is FingerprintJS (15K stars on GitHub).
We are looking for a designer to work with the business teams to create compelling marketing and sales collateral. The successful candidate will work closely with our current designer, creating illustrations and designs for our blog, downloadable ebooks, slide presentations and website.
As a key member of our small team, the successful candidate will have a lot of opportunities to influence the design direction of our brand and learn new skills in UX/UI design. This role is perfect for a designer who wants to learn the ropes working at a fast-paced startup and values a flexible work schedule.
What we’re looking for 👀:
- Has 2+ years of graphic and web design experience, either on the job or through classes
- Has a design portfolio or examples of work they can share
- Intermediate-level English proficiency (you can comfortably carry a conversation but don’t need to write perfect English)
- Interested in learning about our product’s core concepts (APIs, web architecture, online security and privacy)
- Interested in developing new skills in designing interfaces as well as UX/UI design
- Some experience making digital illustrations
What we offer:
- 100% remote position (you should be in UTC-8 to UTC+3) 🌐.
- Small team, lean hierarchy and no politics.
- Budget for learning. We want you to grow with us, so we offer a $600 yearly budget that you can spend to learn new stuff (books, conferences, subscriptions, etc.).
- Freedom to grow and experiment. Work on open-source projects and try new things and ideas.
- Ability to influence and quickly grow within the company.
- Stock options 📈
Offers vary depending on, but not limited to, relevant experience, education, certifications/licenses, skills, training, and market conditions.
FingerprintJS is dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. We embrace and celebrate the unique experiences, perspectives and cultural backgrounds that each employee brings to our workplace. FingerprintJS strives to foster an environment where our employees feel respected, valued and empowered, and our team members are at the forefront in helping us promote and sustain an inclusive workplace. We highly encourage people from underrepresented groups in tech to apply.