FingerprintJS empowers developers to stop online fraud at the source. We work on turning radical new ideas in the fraud detection space into reality. Our products are developer-focused and our clients range from solo developers to publicly traded companies. Some of our customers include: Target, checkout.com, coinbase and eBay just to name a few.
We are a globally dispersed, 100% remote company with a strong open-source focus. Our flagship open source project is FingerprintJS (15K stars on GitHub).
What we’re looking for 👀:
- 5+ years of modern B2B sales closing experience
- Experience selling a developer-focused product where engineering leadership owns the buying power
- Experience closing complex six-figure deals
- Candidate must be well-organized and process-driven
- Candidate must be excited about the opportunity to be an early sales hire (they will be building out sales playbooks + best practices--these are not yet established!)
- This is a full-time remote position, the ideal candidate will be located in the Northeast US region (e.g. New York City, Boston).
Ideally we would love to have someone who also has:
- Previous experience selling an API product to engineering teams
- Experience in a bottom-up sales approach (mention in candidate application)
- Managed their accounts post-close (mention in candidate application)
- Technical backgrounds (Ex: studied computer science in school, worked as a developer, self-prescribed technophile, etc.)
Comp: Base $120K-$150K / OTE $240K-$300K / Uncapped Commissions
What we offer:
- 100% remote position (you should be in UTC-8 to UTC+3) 🌐.
- Small team, lean hierarchy and no politics.
- Budget for learning. We want you to grow with us, so we offer a $600 yearly budget that you can spend to learn new stuff (books, conferences, subscriptions, etc.).
- Freedom to grow and experiment. Work on open-source projects and try new things and ideas.
- Ability to influence and quickly grow within the company.
- Stock options 📈
Offers vary depending on, but not limited to, relevant experience, education, certifications/licenses, skills, training, and market conditions.
FingerprintJS is dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. We embrace and celebrate the unique experiences, perspectives and cultural backgrounds that each employee brings to our workplace. FingerprintJS strives to foster an environment where our employees feel respected, valued and empowered, and our team members are at the forefront in helping us promote and sustain an inclusive workplace. We highly encourage people from underrepresented groups in tech to apply.