FingerprintJS empowers developers to stop online fraud at the source. We work on turning radical new ideas in the fraud detection space into reality. Our products are developer-focused and our clients range from solo developers to publicly traded companies. Some of our customers include: Target, checkout.com, coinbase and eBay just to name a few.
We are a globally dispersed, 100% remote company with a strong open-source focus. Our flagship open source project is FingerprintJS (15K stars on GitHub).
We’re looking for a technically focused Customer Success Engineer to help with customer onboarding, implementation, and collecting feedback from customers to help us build the best product. And most importantly automating this work as much as possible!
Our product is very technical and our customers are very technical so we’re looking for someone that will take the time to learn how our product works on a deep level. Bonus points for any applicants that know how our technology works before our first interview.
Ideal candidates will:
- Love automating everything
- Have excellent writing/communication skills
- Want to understand how our product works from the technical and business side
- Have knowledge of internet technologies like Browsers, Incognito, VPN etc.,
What we offer:
- 100% remote position (you should be in UTC-8 to UTC+3) 🌐.
- Small team, lean hierarchy and no politics.
- Budget for learning. We want you to grow with us, so we offer a $600 yearly budget that you can spend to learn new stuff (books, conferences, subscriptions, etc.).
- Freedom to grow and experiment. Work on open-source projects and try new things and ideas.
- Ability to influence and quickly grow within the company.
- Stock options 📈
Offers vary depending on, but not limited to, relevant experience, education, certifications/licenses, skills, training, and market conditions.
FingerprintJS is dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. We embrace and celebrate the unique experiences, perspectives and cultural backgrounds that each employee brings to our workplace. FingerprintJS strives to foster an environment where our employees feel respected, valued and empowered, and our team members are at the forefront in helping us promote and sustain an inclusive workplace. We highly encourage people from underrepresented groups in tech to apply.