Our mission at Discreet Labs is to make privacy more programmable through the adoption of applied cryptography, and decentralized blockchain technology.
Discreet Labs is the developer of Findora, a public blockchain with programmable privacy. The original research team behind Findora also invented Bulletproofs, a type of zero-knowledge proofs that have been widely used across different blockchains such as Monero, Mimblewimble, and Grin. Discreet Labs has implemented Bulletproofs on Findora to support confidential transactions, and private asset issuance. The company is also working on additional zero-knowledge proofs to support confidential smart contracts for more programmable privacy.
Discreet Labs is backed by Polychain and Powerscale Capital, and is partnered with dozens of companies and organizations including Tencent, BSN, MetisDAO, Taxa, Bank of Asia, Travel USA Express, MoneyMoov, IOTPay, YouWorld, Citcon, and Bayes.
We have offices in Palo Alto, CA and Beijing, China, plus we have the platform tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
We’re looking for a Developer Relations Lead with extensive web3 experience / crypto expertise to inspire our developer community and make an impact with them. You will be focusing on dev-oriented content creation, developer workshops/meetups/events, collecting and collating feedback from the community to our internal teams, and helping with designing/testing the first and most edging privacy-oriented web3 applications. You will be responsible for driving awareness for Findora amongst the broader web3 developer community and zero-knowledge-proof enthusiasts.
What you’ll be doing (Responsibilities):
- Developer Education – enhance Findora’s brand recognition as the world’s first and leading private smart contract platform & Web3 privacy infrastructure among the web3 developer community, by producing educational content ranging from written blogs to video tutorials, hosting events such as dev office hours and in-person workshops at hackathons
- Developer Support – working with in-house engineers to triage issues ranging from user error to bugs. Aggregate and provide feedback on developer tools / documentation. Work collaboratively with the product, sales, marketing, and engineering teams.
- Developer Onboarding – being the point of contact for new developers and referring high-value developers to our Developer Relations team
- Developer Evangelism – working with our Marketing team to identify content gaps, identifying external developer resources, presenting at conferences and hackathons, collaborating with Web3 developer communities, etc.
- Scaling – amplifying the impact of the Developer Relations team by adopting effective support processes/tooling, recruiting Developer Relations Engineers, and establishing sustainable working relationships with community contributors
- Experience with open-source communities and ambassador programs (including events & meetups)
- Working with the Director of Operations, you will develop a plan to educate, engage and delight our developer community
- Help to implement a roadmap of exciting events, meetups, and focused sessions for the developer community
- Ability to create a data-driven approach to community building, including understanding how to measure the health and success of a developer community.
- Ability to effectively communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences with ease Experience in developer advocacy and community engagement
- Ability to effectively communicate in a fast-paced environment with a decentralized global team.
- Work on cutting edge technology with a team of engineers trying to solve real world problems
- Learn from systems engineering and cryptography domain experts in a mentorship-oriented work culture
- Make a big impact as an early contributor