This is an exciting opportunity to join a bleeding edge blockchain organization. You’ll work with every department and directly impact growth.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the Marketing Coordinator will play a major role in growing the Findora ecosystem, and build infrastructural DeFi projects. You will help create the monthly newsletter and be responsible for deploying Findora news, announcements, partnerships, project updates, press, articles, and more, to all projects, grantees, partners within the Findora ecosystem and vice versa.
You should be data-driven, and use analytics as insights to help measure growth. Ideally, you will have some graphic design and video editing experience as well. Flexibility in working hours may sometimes be necessary for online events, meetings, and for accommodating the global nature of blockchain as an industry.
- Contribute to social media content creation and scheduling, third party contributors, as well as online discourse
- Identify market opportunities through research, analytics, and industry observance
- Liaise with internal teams, such as Design, Product, and Engineering
- Liaise with external teams and contractors to ensure project accuracy and completionHelp plan around events, from (co-)hosted hackathons to conference sponsorships
- Create marketing and ecosystem (sales) materials
- Edit website content and manage blogs
- Assist with team related operations, including team meetings, and other miscellaneous tasks
- Ensure our internal processes are executed with efficiency and quality
- Possible domestic and international travel for events and internal meetups
- Generate goodwill across the Findora open ecosystem
- Fluency in English, though knowledge of other languages, e.g. Chinese, would be an advantage in order to liaise with stakeholders across the world
- 2-3 years experience in blockchain, crypto, DeFi, and/or fintech industry
- 1-2 years social media management and content creation
- Excellent writing skills, with examples to show (social media and longer form)
- Excel in a fast-paced environment with distributed teams
- Solid understanding of crypto marketing trends and strategy around open source, technical protocols, platforms, and products
Compensation is commensurate to experience, skills and location.