Financial Technology Partners is actively seeking an experienced Human Capital professional to coordinate our onboarding, performance management, benefits, and other People Operations activities for both our New York and London offices. The ideal candidate is a passionate people-person, well spoken, extremely organized, and an exceptional team player with a can-do spirit! Additionally, he or she must have an excellent judgement to properly prioritize multiple and potentially competing demands in fast-paced and rapidly growing environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Onboarding & Offboarding
- Ensure a high-touch, personalized experience for all new hires, working closely with the Talent Acquisition Manager and Employee Experience Manager on optimal timing and communication.
- Coordinate the successful onboarding logistics working with Finance, IT, and Offices Services.
- Execute a well-organized and personalized offboarding process, with the corporate alumni-ambassador in mind.
- Properly track and maintain HR records and personnel files.
- Performance Management
- Organize and execute on the multiple performance review cycles and processes.
- Support the Learning & Development and Human Resources Managers on the various mentoring, coaching, and learning programs.
- Assist in internal talent development initiatives and projects.
- Engagement & Culture
- Brand and culture ambassador for employees and candidates, proactively promote and lead activities to contribute to adoption of company values in action and positive office culture.
- Strengthen our culture with the right mix of communications, activities, and social events in New York and London that keep company culture and connectivity top of mind.
- Assist in internal talent development initiatives and projects, including the implementation of new HR tools and systems.
Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- 4-6 years of Human Resources, or Talent Management experience
- Must have industry experience in Investment Banking, Private Equity, Investment Management, or Professional Services
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience implementing a new HRIS or LMS system a plus
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Works independently, proactively identifies actions to take or areas of improvement
- Communicates professionally with candidates and internal stakeholders
- Flexible and adaptable, start-up experience a plus
- Sense of urgency, responsiveness and dedication to your organization
- Calm under pressure and sense of humor a plus
- Passionate about people
- Bachelor’s degree