Final Strike Games is an independent development studio with a dedicated, multidisciplinary team and a passion for making multiplayer. Founded by industry veterans, FSG is currently developing AAA experiences for PC and Console.
Final Strike Games is looking for a passionate and experienced Producer to join our team and help us create amazing Multiplayer experiences. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of leading art teams to success. As a Producer you will manage the day to day development efforts of a single game title during the development of the game. This role will focus on creating and managing the art production.
- Work directly with the Director of Art Management and discipline leads in organizing art teams, schedule management, and assisting with development and revision of art style guide and art pipelines.
- Partner with internal and outsourcing teams to properly communicate asset requests, help drive milestones and ensure that deadlines are met to safely deliver content.
- Ensure alignment on scope, dependencies, and deliverables and deliver products on time and on budget.
- Work closely with leads to evaluate and manage art assets and their integration to the project.
- Effectively report on project status & health to leadership, identifying blockers and challenges and drive paths to resolution.
- Schedule, facilitate, and document team meetings.
- Manage, build and improve the art pipeline.
- A minimum of 4+ years working as an Art Producer in the game industry with a track record of producing AAA titles, with at least one shipped title.
- Experience managing large art production teams (30+).
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- A good understanding of content development pipelines (modeling, animation, VFX, etc.) as well as external development / outsourcing best practices.
- Have a background in art that helps you thoroughly understand the artistic and technical side of art production
- Knowledge of various project management methodologies including Agile methodologies.
- Strong analytical, diagnostic and problem solving skills.
- Proficient user of Confluence, Jira, Google Workspace, Microsoft Office.
- Ability to see (near visual acuity) and hear, either naturally or with correction, and speak well enough to convey detailed spoken instructions accurately
- Must be able to meet physical requirements that include, but are not limited to, sitting, standing, and gross manipulation
- Must be capable of working extended hour days when job/business needs demands
Final Strike Games is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please let us know.
If you are a Colorado resident, please contact us at email@example.com for compensation and benefits information on this posting. Please reference the job title in the subject line of your email.
Meet us at GDC, March 20 to 25th.
Please apply for the role you are interested in below and then send us an email if you would like to schedule an informal meeting in San Francisco. FSGGDC@finalstrikegames.com