Final Strike Games is an independent development studio with a dedicated, multidisciplinary team and a passion for making multiplayer. Founded by industry veterans, FSG is currently developing AAA experiences for PC and Console.
Final Strike Games (FSG) is seeking a Lightning Artist. This person will be responsible for creating and baking lighting, creating sky textures, and balancing the colors of textures, post processing, and atmospheric effects for all scenes in the game. Additionally, they will be responsible for setting up and balancing the lighting for characters and dynamic objects.
- Create lighting for levels, characters, and dynamic objects
- Use PBR shader settings and properly implement PBR shading and textures
- Create textures for sky boxes
- Balance, post process, atmospheric effects, and visual effects such as particle systems
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of lighting experience in AAA games
- Proficient in 2D and 3D Art
- Thorough understanding of color theory and composition
- Proficient in Photoshop and UE5 lighting tools
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Health & Wellbeing: We know wellness is multi-dimensional, just like our employees. FSG offers comprehensive health coverage and covers 100% of premiums for the whole family. We also offer mental health support and cash perks for wellbeing, whatever that means for you.
- Total Rewards: We want you to feel empowered in all of life’s circumstances. In addition to offering competitive salaries, we offer stock options, bonuses, disability and life insurance, and retirement savings with matching.
- Remote Perks: We’re bringing all of the perks of an office to you! Treat yourself to a favorite snack and/or get that caffeine fix. We’ll also help you outfit your home office with furniture, gadgets and internet.
- Flexible Time Off: We know that being your best at work means the ability to be present outside of work. We offer generous vacation benefits, along with wellness leave, paid holidays, floating holidays, and paid parental leave.
- Growth: Our studio is filled with innovators and fearless explorers of the unknown. These values lend themselves to curiosity and a passion for learning, which is why we prioritize career advancement opportunities, training, and professional development.
- Connection: We believe in hiring the best people, and that great teams make great games. We create opportunities several times a year to come together as a studio to play and build lifelong connections.
- Ability to see (near visual acuity) and hear, either naturally or with correction, and speak well enough to convey detailed spoken instructions accurately
- Must be able to meet physical requirements that include, but are not limited to, sitting, standing, gross manipulation
- Must be capable of working extended hour days when job/business needs demands
Final Strike Games is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please let us know.
If you are a Colorado resident, please contact us at email@example.com for compensation and benefits information on this posting. Please reference the job title in the subject line of your email.
Meet us at GDC, March 20 to 25th.
Please apply for the role you are interested in below and then send us an email if you would like to schedule an informal meeting in San Francisco. FSGGDC@finalstrikegames.com