Final Strike Games is an independent development studio with a dedicated, multidisciplinary team and a passion for making multiplayer. Founded by industry veterans, FSG is currently developing AAA experiences for PC and Console.
Final Strike Games is seeking a detail-oriented & creative Lead Environment Artist to help build a brand new Multiplayer IP. The Lead Environment Artists is expected to have a combination of technical and artistic knowledge.
Prior Lead experience is a must, as is thorough knowledge of Modeling, Sculpting, Texturing and Shading as well as the ability to troubleshoot technical problems. A good understanding of the asset production pipeline including pre-production, production and post-production is also necessary.nt textures, models, and assembly of the scene in engine.
- Producing high quality assets suitable for production both technically and artistically
- Managing a team of artists, keeping them on track and motivated
- Technical and quality control of output on assigned project
- Work with art leadership, design, engineering, animation, and audio to deliver complete levels.
- Liaising with production on task assignment and scheduling of the team
- Interest and ability to work with help mentor junior or mid-level artists when necessary.
- Ability to work with an outsource partner to give critiques on their work and implement it into your level.
- 5+ years experience as an Environment Artist and minimum of 2 years as a Lead in creating AAA titles for console or PC
- Ability to collaborate with other leads and be motivated to help mentor others.
- Experience with Unreal or equivalent proprietary engine
- Create detailed textures with Substance Designer, Painter and Maya or equivalent level software.
- Strong knowledge of traditional production techniques in addition to working knowledge of large, scalable multiplayer games.
- Absolute passion for playing and making console and PC games.
Nice to have:
- Experience with multiplayer online games with large world requirements.
- Deep knowledge of varied art disciplines (e.g. animation, illustration, graphic design, etc.).
Final Strike Games is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please let us know.
If you are a Colorado resident, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for compensation and benefits information on this posting. Please reference the job title in the subject line of your email.