Final Strike Games is an independent development studio with a dedicated, multidisciplinary team and a passion for making multiplayer. Founded by industry veterans, FSG is currently developing AAA experiences for PC and Console.
Final Strike Games is looking for a talented Senior Animator to help create some of the most inspiring gameplay moments and cinematics in the industry. The ideal candidate possesses a critical understanding of animation principals from a traditional and technical standpoint. They possess high-quality animation skills across storytelling, acting and pacing for in-game and cinematic moments. This candidate can rapidly prototype blockouts and animatics, as well as produce AAA in game character motion and cinematics. In order to apply for this role, please be prepared to provide a portfolio showcasing top-notch skills in character animation, storytelling across several shipped titles.
- Create industry-leading animations for characters and environmental moments
- Identify and demonstrate animation trends that help improve pipeline and process across the animation department and studio.
- Collaborate proactively with all departments to ensure finalized asset’s form, function and technical requirements are met.
- Effectively implement feedback from the Lead and Art Director while advancing the established animation style
- Manage timelines and tasks across the game's needs and requirements.
- 10+ Years of experience as a senior animator
- Minimum 2 AAA shipped titles
- Exceptional understanding and demonstration of animation principles
- Experience building animations for multiplayer combat/action
- A passion for storytelling and creating character/creature movement
- Expert skills in Maya, AfterEffects, Photoshop (or equivalent software).
- Unreal Engine knowledge a plus
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to independently and creatively solve animation technical challenges
- Absolute love for playing and making video games
Final Strike Games is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please let us know.
If you are a Colorado resident, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for compensation and benefits information on this posting. Please reference the job title in the subject line of your email.