Final Strike Games is an independent development studio with a dedicated, multidisciplinary team and a passion for making multiplayer. Founded by industry veterans, FSG is currently developing AAA experiences for PC and Console.
Final Strike Games is looking for a Senior Gameplay Engineer to join our team building our next AAA multiplayer title. As Senior Gameplay Engineer, you will be building the gameplay core systems and features. The ideal candidate has extensive experience with multiplayer networked combat and has shipped multiple online shooter games.
- Build AAA quality online gameplay features
- Help create a gameplay development roadmap for the product development lifecycle
- Work closely with designers and animators to implement and tune new gameplay systems
- Must have shipped multiple console or PC titles
- 6+ Years of experience as a Gameplay Engineer
- Have deep and current knowledge + experience with networked gameplay
- Strong programming skills in C/C++
- Experience with gameplay networking including prediction, replication, and lag compensation
Nice to Have:
- Unreal Engine Experience (UE4 and UE5)
- Absolute passion for playing and making console and PC games.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in the English language
- Able to work in the US or Canada. International candidates may be considered based on experience
Final Strike Games is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please let us know.
If you are a Colorado resident, please contact us at email@example.com for compensation and benefits information on this posting. Please reference the job title in the subject line of your email.