Final Strike Games is an independent development studio with a dedicated, multidisciplinary team and a passion for making multiplayer. Founded by industry veterans, FSG is currently developing AAA experiences for PC and Console.
As the Presentation Designer at FSG, you will help create graphically engaging pitch presentations and sales marketing materials. You’ll be responsible for the design and aesthetics of internal and external partner documentation. The Presentation Designer will manage the art direction, define the color palette, create shape language, iconography, font use-cases, and the layout of each presentation.
- Design materials our team needs to be successful; ranging from pitch decks and visual aids, to info-sheets and case studies
- This role is responsible for the design, development and execution of a wide range of creative projects across the sales marketing spectrum
- Coordinate information from multiple sources and compile the data into beautiful visualizations, infographics, and charts
- Create brand specific digital and printed materials for meetings, websites, newsletters, events and other uses as needed
- Help to maintain a consistent look, feel, tone and voice across all external and internal communication pieces
- Proficient in Adobe CS, specifically Photoshop, and Illustrator, and Indesign
- Proficient with presentation design software like PowerPoint or Google Slides
- Openness to direction, mentoring and training to improve skills
- Articulate with strong written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have:
- Digital drawing and painting skills
- UI/UX knowledge and experience
Final Strike Games is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please let us know.
If you are a Colorado resident, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for compensation and benefits information on this posting. Please reference the job title in the subject line of your email.