Final Strike Games is an independent development studio with a dedicated, multidisciplinary team and a passion for making multiplayer. Founded by industry veterans, FSG is currently developing AAA experiences for PC and Console.
Final Strike Games is looking for a passionate and experienced Art Production Manager to join our team and help us create amazing Multiplayer experiences.
As an Art Production Manager, you will have a proven track record of managing and applying the best balance of process and development of staff to their full potential. A key part of the role is to manage the delivery of AAA quality art assets for the games, with support, guidance and direction from the Art Director. You will ensure that the delivery is on schedule with the quality expected by the Art Director.
- Driving the Art team to prioritize and schedule the production of game assets
- Driving the Managers/Leads to manage current and future assets, to plan the work of their staff and/or external teams, taking specified deadlines into account
- Ensuring timely delivery for the art deliverables and milestones
- Accurate reporting of actual and forecast costs and effort to enable the Studio to support with appropriate resources
- Improving pipelines, methods and the appropriate use of skills within the team to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of Art Production
- Evaluating and onboarding external production partners
- 6+ years of experience as Art Management or similar role in video game industry
- A good understand of Art, Animation or VFX
- Familiar with any of the following project management, bug tracking and graphics software: Jira, Maya, Zbrush, Photoshop, Spreadsheets and time tracking tools
- Proven experience prioritizing and juggling multiple initiatives and meeting deadlines
- Experience working cooperatively with artists, engineers, and designers
- Very strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Collaborative, self-motivated, and effective time-management skills
- Enthusiasm to learn and work alongside a team
Nice to have:
- Unreal Engine Knowledge
Final Strike Games is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please let us know.
If you are a Colorado resident, please contact us at email@example.com for compensation and benefits information on this posting. Please reference the job title in the subject line of your email.