Final Strike Games is an independent development studio with a dedicated, multidisciplinary team and a passion for making multiplayer. Founded by industry veterans, FSG is currently developing AAA experiences for PC and Console.
- Craft and Build a AAA user experience
- Define UX and UI solutions to meet the business needs of the projects
- Work closely with the leadership team across Art, Design and Engineering
- Present and articulate design solutions to peers and executive-level stakeholders
- Get hands on when needed and contribute through UX wireframes, prototypes, motion demos and work in engine (UE 5)
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems and provide solutions
- Document feature designs and work with artists and engineers to scope work for sprints and milestones
- Create and maintain documentation and processes including UX flows, UI mockups, motion studies and style guides
- Work with Production Leads to manage timelines and tasks across the game's needs and requirements.
- 3 - 5 years working in the game industry specializing in Interface Design
- Solid understanding of UX / UI design principles
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and Figma
- Working knowledge of After Effects
- Working knowledge of a 3D software package like Blender or Cinema 4D a bonus
- Experience working with 3D game engines such as Unreal Engine or Unity
- Ability to communicate effectively with artists and programmers
- A passion for design, motion graphics and making games
- Positive attitude, who enjoys bringing fresh ideas to the table
- Team player with strong communication skills who enjoys working collaboratively
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Dynamic problem solver
- Ability to receive constructive feedback and react accordingly
Final Strike Games is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please let us know.
If you are a Colorado resident, please contact us at email@example.com for compensation and benefits information on this posting. Please reference the job title in the subject line of your email.