Final Strike Games is an independent development studio with a dedicated, multidisciplinary team and a passion for making multiplayer. Founded by industry veterans, FSG is currently developing AAA experiences for PC and Console.
Final Strike Games is looking for a passionate and experienced Producer to join our team and help us create amazing Multiplayer experiences. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of leading teams to success. As a Producer you will manage the day to day development efforts of a single game title during the development and live operation of the game service. This role will focus on supporting the Gameplay Team’s design and engineering efforts as they create world class multiplayer gameplay experiences.
This is a mid to senior level role.
- Create and maintain a development schedule for Designers, Engineers and other disciplines focused on the creation of core gameplay for a single title
- Work closely with Team Leads to schedule and prioritize tasks for each development discipline
- Create detailed milestone deliverables based on milestone goals for the Gameplay Team
- Create and update detailed capacity plans
- Work with HR, Recruiting and the Leadership Team to meet ongoing staffing needs for the project
- Escalate Project risks to the Leadership Team and provide risk mitigation plans
- Provide regular status updates to Leadership Team and other Key Stakeholders
- Manage task and bug flows as necessary in Jira software
- Communicate directly with Publishing Partners to provide status updates and coordinate work efforts as required
- Evaluate and improve development process on an ongoing basis
- Work closely with the Creative Director and Design Director to evaluate and improve the overall quality of the product on an ongoing basis
- Lead by example to ensure that Final Strike Games is the best partner in the industry for all external partners
- Work closely with Company Leadership to make Final Strike Games the best place to work in the industry
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience related to the development and release of game software
- At least 1 shipped title as a Producer on Console and PC
- Experience managing game teams of 5 or more people
- High Level understanding of the technical components required to create Multiplayer Gameplay
- Proven ability to assess and drive subjective quality in game software
- The ability to understand and manage software engineering efforts on a technical level is desirable
- Expert knowledge of business tools such as Excel, project planning software, QA databases, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in the English language
- Current ability to work in the US is preferred but International candidates will be considered based on experience
Final Strike Games is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please let us know.
If you are a Colorado resident, please contact us at email@example.com for compensation and benefits information on this posting. Please reference the job title in the subject line of your email.