Final Strike Games is an independent development studio with a dedicated, multidisciplinary team and a passion for making multiplayer. Founded by industry veterans, FSG is currently developing AAA experiences for PC and Console.
The lighting artist at First Strike Games will be responsible for creating and baking lighting, creating sky textures, and balancing the colors of textures, post processing, and atmospheric effects for all scenes in the game. Additionally, they will be responsible for setting up and balancing the lighting for characters and dynamic objects.
- Create lighting for levels, characters, and dynamic objects
- Use PBR shader settings and properly implement PBR shading and textures
- Create textures for sky boxes
- Balance, post process, atmospheric effects, and visual effects such as particle systems
- At least 2-3 years of lighting experience
- Proficient in 2D and 3D Art
- Thorough understanding of color theory and composition
- Proficient in Photoshop and UE5 lighting tools
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
Final Strike Games is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please let us know.
If you are a Colorado resident, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for compensation and benefits information on this posting. Please reference the job title in the subject line of your email.