Final Strike Games is an independent development studio with a dedicated, multidisciplinary team and a passion for making multiplayer. Founded by industry veterans, FSG is currently developing AAA experiences for PC and Console.
Job Title: Sr UI Engineer
Work Location: Bellevue, WA
Final Strike Games is looking for a Sr. UI Engineer to build a AAA multiplayer gaming experience and our second product. As a Sr. UI Engineer at Final Strike Games you will help build the architecture and systems to support the Hud, player messaging, scoreboards, user input, etc. The ideal candidate will have experience with the unreal engine, and an understanding of front end UI systems.
- Work closely with designers, and artists to develop new software systems.
- Monitor runtime and memory performance of UI systems.
- Develop test cases and integrate with the QA team.
- Self-manage time and responsibilities when given prioritized goals and objectives.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a UI engineer and 2 shipped titles.
- Strong programming skills in C/C++.
- Experience with UI systems interacting with asynchronous networked data.
- Absolute passion for playing and making console and PC games.
- Advanced Knowledge of business tools such as Microsoft office and google docs
- Excellent written and verbal communication in the English language
Final Strike Games is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please let us know.
If you are a Colorado resident, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for compensation and benefits information on this posting. Please reference the job title in the subject line of your email.