Final Strike Games is an independent development studio with a dedicated, multidisciplinary team and a passion for making multiplayer. Founded by industry veterans, FSG is currently developing AAA experiences for PC and Console.
Final Strike Games is seeking an experienced Rendering Engineer to help us create visually stunning content for our games. If you are passionate about solving difficult problems, writing high performance code, pushing the visual fidelity of absolutely everything, diving into existing features to make them better, or creating new ones from scratch, all while working in a highly professional, fun, creative, and collaborative environment, we would love to hear from you!
- Write robust code that is easy to maintain for a team working on a live title with rapid release cycles
- Create and maintain shaders for all areas of visuals in the game as well as pipelines
- Work closely with artists and tech artists to create and maintain efficient content pipelines
- Analyzing and recommending improvements for existing graphics
- Write and maintain documentation for graphics features and tools
- Debugging and optimization of code
- Work with cross-functional team and other engineers and developers
- Provide engineering support to other departments, especially Art
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent relevant experience
- 5+ years of video game industry experience
- Expert level knowledge in C++ development
- Deep experience in developing games in UE4
- Proven competency in graphics programming using C++, C#, HLSL, GLSL etc
- Solid 3D math skills and understanding of 3D game engine architecture and rendering techniques
- Well-versed in using graphics and CPU debugging and profiling tools such as PIX or Razor GPU
- Shipped at least one game title on consoles or PC
- Thrive in a collaborative, iterative development environment
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Experience collaborating with artists, designers, and other engineering team members to bring gameplay to life
- Absolute passion for playing and making multiplayer games
Final Strike Games is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please let us know.
If you are a Colorado resident, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for compensation and benefits information on this posting. Please reference the job title in the subject line of your email.