Final Strike Games is an independent development studio with a dedicated, multidisciplinary team and a passion for making multiplayer. Founded by industry veterans, FSG is currently developing AAA experiences for PC and Console.
Final Strike Games is looking for a Client Network Engineer to help build the future of multiplayer gaming and our second product.
As a Client Network Engineer at Final Strike Games you will help build the client side networking layer communicating with our backend systems. Ideal candidates will have experience with the Unreal Engine online subsystem interface, and console platform features.
- Work closely with backend, and user interface teams to integrate and develop new online systems.
- Develop test cases and drive online system quality with the QA team.
- Self-manage time and responsibilities when given prioritized goals and objectives.
- Monitor performance, security, and network reliability of online systems.
- Maintain technical direction and standards for our networking systems.
- Write and review design documents.
- Maintaining and enforcing code quality guidelines.
- Communicate directly with partners.
- At least 5 years experience as a network engineer
- Deep and current knowledge of networking systems
- Strong programming skills in C/C++
- Console development experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with the following is a plus: Go, Python, Unreal Engine 4, Kubernetes, AWS
Final Strike Games is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please let us know.
If you are a Colorado resident, please contact us at email@example.com for compensation and benefits information on this posting. Please reference the job title in the subject line of your email.