Final Strike Games is an independent development studio with a dedicated, multidisciplinary team and a passion for making multiplayer. Founded by industry veterans, FSG is currently developing AAA experiences for PC and Console.
Final Strike Games is looking for a passionate engineer to join our team and help us build the animation systems for our second multiplayer title. The ideal candidate will have experience in building animation systems within the Unreal Engine, developing performant C++ code and systems to bring our characters to life.
- Work closely with designers, artists, and animators to develop new software systems
- Monitor performance, and network reliability of animation gameplay systems
- Develop test cases and integrate with the QA team
- Self-manage time and responsibilities when given prioritized goals and objectives
- At least 3 years experience as a gameplay or animation engineer
- Have deep and current knowledge of Unreal Engine’s animation systems
- Strong programming skills in C/C++
- Expert knowledge of business tools such as Microsoft office and google docs
- Excellent written and verbal communication in the English language
- Current ability to work in the US is preferred but International candidates will be considered based on experience
Final Strike Games is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please let us know.
If you are a Colorado resident, please contact us at email@example.com for compensation and benefits information on this posting. Please reference the job title in the subject line of your email.