Figure is transforming the trillion dollar financial services industry using blockchain technology.
In three short years, Figure has unveiled a series of fintech firsts using the Provenance blockchain for loan origination, equity management, private fund services, banking and payments sectors - bringing speed, efficiency and savings to both consumers and institutions. Today, Figure is one of less than a thousand companies considered a unicorn, globally.
Our mission requires us to have a creative, team-oriented, and supportive environment where everyone can do their absolute best. The team is composed of driven, innovative, collaborative, and curious people who love architecting ground-breaking technologies. We value individuals who bring an entrepreneurial mindset to every task and will embrace our culture of innovation.
Every day at Figure is a journey in continuous learning yet a daily focus on getting work done that makes a difference. Join a team of proven leaders who have already created billions of dollars in value in the FinTech space!
About the Role
Figure is excited to be growing our businesses and creating new teams. We are looking for curious, innovative and collaborative team members. Engineering is at the heart of the action, building out our blockchain protocol and direct to consumer products that will transform the financial services industry. Everything is from scratch development and every engineer has a big impact on the team and the growth of the company.
Our SDET Team is passionate about user experience. As an SDET, you will have the unique opportunity of interacting with Software Development teams across Figure and to partner with our product team to understand product requirements in support of building the right tools. Your work will have a direct impact on the efficiency of both, the developers and the operations team
What You’ll Do
- Drive innovative testing tech solutions adhering to iterative principles
- Originate, champion and execute on new ideas and processes that streamline our testing efforts
- Collaborate with project leads, other software engineers, and product managers across multiple teams
- Be a leader, use your voice, apply your tech skills to solve real world problems
What We Look For
- BS/BA degree, Computer Science major preferred
- 5 + years engineering / development experience in a fast paced, agile environment
- Proficiency in Java or Kotlin, JVM based programming, Kafka, React preferred
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to succeed in a startup environment
- Ability to drive a project from concept to release
- Proficiency in Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD)
- Familiarity with Iterative Software Development “If it’s not in production we aren’t iterating.”
Benefits To You
- Competitive salary
- Firm-wide performance based bonus
- Competitive stock options package
- A flexible paid time off and vacation policy
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance
- Company FSA, 401k, commuter benefits
- 100% Remote Company Policy for Engineering Roles
- Tuition reimbursement
Depending on your residential location certain laws might regulate the way Figure manages applicant data. California Residents, please review our California Employee and Prospective Employee Privacy Notice for further information. By submitting your application, you are agreeing and acknowledging that you have read and understand the above notice.
Figure will NOT sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.