Figure is transforming the trillion-dollar financial services industry using blockchain technology.
In three short years, Figure has unveiled a series of fintech firsts using the Provenance blockchain for loan origination, equity management, private fund services, banking, and payments sectors - bringing speed, efficiency and savings to both consumers and institutions. Today, Figure is one of less than a thousand companies considered a unicorn, globally.
Our mission requires us to have a creative, team-oriented, and supportive environment where everyone can do their absolute best. The team is composed of driven, innovative, collaborative, and curious people who love architecting ground-breaking technologies. We value individuals who bring an entrepreneurial mindset to every task and will embrace our culture of innovation.
Every day at Figure is a journey in continuous learning yet a daily focus on getting work done that makes a difference. Join a team of proven leaders who have already created billions of dollars in value in the FinTech space!
About the Role
We are looking for a driven, customer service oriented, roll up your sleeves type of leader who has a proven track record in building and delivering excellent card service operations and is curious about innovative blockchain technology. As the Operations Director, you will build out the initial operations team for Figure Pay and learn all things about the business by sitting in the heart of the action. You will provide leadership to the Figure Pay Operations and oversee the day to day customer service and back office operations. You will show your commitment and enthusiasm for the Customer Success function and the high level customer experience Figure Pay strives to achieve.
Your effective communication, problem solving, and attention to detail will contribute to key outcomes that secure existing business initiatives, drive brand engagement, and ensure customer success. You will keep Figure Pay accountable to its customers by leading the team in troubleshooting problems and providing solutions with knowledge and empathy.
What You’ll Do
- Define and build out the customer operations processes for Figure Pay
- Oversee the day to day workforce management of the customer operations team and focus on delivering industry leading service
- Conduct daily workforce management oversight based on established service requirements.
- Oversee banking operation tasks such are card reconciliation, oversight of disputes, and second level support for technical matters
- Manage the shift schedule for accurate planning and shift coverage
- Resolve escalated complaint issues from the team and provide oversight
- Read, analyze reporting, and make data-driven recommendations to management
- Provide insight into metrics to collect and report
- Provide regular performance feedback to the team
- Ensure performance and disciplinary issues are dealt with and escalated appropriately
- Drive a culture of diversity and inclusion within the team
- Manage product and tech escalations via the triage ticketing system
- Make process improvement for Figure Pay
- Participate in new training and licensing programs to expand the team’s capabilities
- Promote brand recognition and loyalty by ensuring unrivaled support to our customers via phone, chat interactions, and email
What We Look For
- BA/BS from an accredited university preferred
- 4+ years of experience in card customer service and operations
- 2+ years of experience leading or supervising a team providing card customer service and operations
- An experienced leader who fosters a value-based culture, with respectful interactions, behaviors, and attitudes.
- Flexibility and adaptability to ongoing refinements in process and structure
- Confident, friendly, and compassionate communication skills
- Ability to successfully complete the required compliance training
- A positive and problem solving approach to customer service
- Process driven organizational skills
- A quick and flexible learning style with the ability to navigate new technology platform
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities
- Company quarterly performance-based bonus
- Equity stock options package
- Employer funded comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance and wellness program for employees and their dependents
- Employer funded life and disability insurance coverage
- Company HSA, FSA, Dependent Care, 401k, and commuter benefits
- Up to 12 weeks paid family leave
- In office, remote, and hybrid work location options
- Home office and technology stipend for those working outside of a traditional office more than 75% of the time
- Flexible time-off plan to empower employees to take the time off that they want and need
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Routine Team swag deliveries!
Depending on your residential location certain laws might regulate the way Figure manages applicant data. California Residents, please review our California Employee and Prospective Employee Privacy Notice for further information. By submitting your application, you are agreeing and acknowledging that you have read and understand the above notice.
Figure is unfortunately unable to provide sponsorship for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.