Figure is transforming the trillion dollar financial services industry using blockchain technology.
In three short years, Figure has unveiled a series of fintech firsts using the Provenance blockchain for loan origination, equity management, private fund services, banking and payments sectors - bringing speed, efficiency and savings to both consumers and institutions. Today, Figure is one of less than a thousand companies considered a unicorn, globally.
Our mission requires us to have a creative, team-oriented, and supportive environment where everyone can do their absolute best. The team is composed of driven, innovative, collaborative, and curious people who love architecting ground-breaking technologies. We value individuals who bring an entrepreneurial mindset to every task and will embrace our culture of innovation.
Every day at Figure is a journey in continuous learning yet a daily focus on getting work done that makes a difference. Join a team of proven leaders who have already created billions of dollars in value in the FinTech space!
As Manager, FP&A/Strategic Finance at Figure, you will report to the head of FP&A and work closely with Finance, Accounting and Business leads to drive our financial planning, forecasting, reporting, and ad hoc financial analysis. In addition, the role will work on strategic transactions which include product pitches, SPAC pitches and acquisitions. In this role, you will have unique visibility across the entire company and serve as the key liaison between multiple departments and teams. You will turn your analyses into deep insights, communicate these insights to key stakeholders and executives, and support strategic decision making.
What You’ll Do
- Proactively work with business partners to solve improvement reporting and empower decisions
- Develop reporting/KPIs consistent with actual product P&Ls
- Perform forecasting, budgeting and month-end close reporting and analysis
- Work on capital raise efforts
- Work on pitch decks for new products/strategic transactions
- Prepare board and external investor materials
- Work cross functionally across the company
- Perform ad-hoc analysis on financials and new products
- Be a trusted advisor to the finance leadership; proactively collaborate, influence, and align team's contributions to achieve overall company business strategy
What We Look For
- 4-6yrs experience in: FP&A (or “finance”, “corporate finance”) at high-growth lending/fintech/tech company. Banking/PE a plus. Most big four background’s suitable.
- Must be prepared to work in a fast paced, fluid environment
- Must have a desire to fully understand how all products work at product and P&L reporting level
- Driven self-starter that enjoys rolling up your sleeves and building complex financial models in Excel or other planning applications.
- Must have expert modeling skills, including buildout of full-company operating and financial models
- Strengths in working cross functionally to present and build rapport with stakeholders
- Working knowledge of accounting principles and FP&A activities
- Understanding of fixed income instruments a plus
- Understanding of payments/banking a plus
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities
- Company quarterly performance based bonus
- Equity stock options package
- Employer funded comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance and wellness program for employees and their dependents
- Employer funded life and disability insurance coverage
- Company HSA, FSA, Dependent Care, 401k, and commuter benefits
- Up to 12 weeks paid family leave
- In office, remote, and hybrid work location options
- Home office and technology stipend for those working outside of a traditional office more than 75% of the time
- Flexible time-off plan to empower employees to take the time off that they want and need
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Routine Team swag deliveries!
Depending on your residential location certain laws might regulate the way Figure manages applicant data. California Residents, please review our California Employee and Prospective Employee Privacy Notice for further information. By submitting your application, you are agreeing and acknowledging that you have read and understand the above notice.
Figure will not sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.