Figure is transforming the trillion dollar financial services industry using blockchain technology.
In three short years, Figure has unveiled a series of fintech firsts using the Provenance blockchain for loan origination, equity management, private fund services, banking and payments sectors - bringing speed, efficiency and savings to both consumers and institutions. Today, Figure is one of less than a thousand companies considered a unicorn, globally.
Our mission requires us to have a creative, team-oriented, and supportive environment where everyone can do their absolute best. The team is composed of driven, innovative, collaborative, and curious people who love architecting ground-breaking technologies. We value individuals who bring an entrepreneurial mindset to every task and will embrace our culture of innovation.
Every day at Figure is a journey in continuous learning yet a daily focus on getting work done that makes a difference. Join a team of proven leaders who have already created billions of dollars in value in the FinTech space!
About the role
The Senior Marketing Manager for Marketplace is responsible for shaping B2B marketing efforts to drive measurable results. This role will have a focus on leading brand/product marketing while helping to strategize and create scalable campaigns. We’re looking for someone who is a self-starter exhibiting professionalism and exceptional analytical, organizational and communication skills. This individual will act as the marketing expert for the business units within Marketplace - Equity Solutions, Asset Management, Digital Fund Services, and Figure’s Alternative Trading System.
Marketplace is comprised of solutions for:
- Startups and private companies; Figure Equity Solutions provides a full-stack solution for capital raises and cap table management built to scale as your business grows.
- Fund managers; Figure Digital Fund Services provides a comprehensive suite of tools for fundraising and management.
- Institutional and individual investors; Figure’s trading platform (ATS) offers the ability to buy, sell, and trade any type of asset class from alternatives to private equity to loan interests, private funds, and more.
What you’ll do
- Support the development and execution of new B2B marketing and brand programs
- Manage end-to-end marketing activities including the briefing, design, front-end dev, media launches
- Guide initiatives such as digital media, email campaigns, newsletters, webinars
- Collaborate cross-functionally on briefs, timelines, budgets, and deliverables with BD, Marketing, Design
- Organize and track multiple projects simultaneously, able to pivot with shifts in priorities and initiatives
- Ideate compelling narratives and materials to captivate each BUs target audience
- Analyze results and transform insights into successful marketing tactics and communications
- Understand and leverage industry trends with aptitude to create key differentiators against competitors
- Act as the marketing expert for subject matter (ex: liquidity, capital markets, private market secondaries)
- Develop internal and external collateral (ex: webpages, instructional guides, one-sheets, FAQs, webinars)
- Act as a thought-leader and trusted marketing advisor with a presence that positively influences teams
- Support campaign strategy, execution, testing, optimization - to alleviate pain points in the funnel
- Craft materials for partner program (ex: co-branded efforts, newsletters, emails, partner portal)
- Own reporting per each of the business units, providing actionable insights, optimizing towards KPIs
- Lead content strategy with clear narratives about values and technology in industry-facing content
- Proofread collateral and ensure legal compliance when delivering assets, in a smooth and timely manner
- Ensure alignment on product positioning and comms architecture across all channels
- Provide clear, thoughtful, and productive feedback during creative and campaign development
What we’re looking for
- 8+ years of experience of product marketing experience, preferably in financial services or technology
- Must have experience in institutional finance, equity management, private equity, etc
- Must exhibit excellent organization and project management skills
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and not afraid to roll up your sleeves
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities
- Company quarterly performance based bonus
- Equity stock options package
- Employer funded comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance and wellness program for employees and their dependents
- Employer funded life and disability insurance coverage
- Company HSA, FSA, Dependent Care, 401k, and commuter benefits
- Up to 12 weeks paid family leave
- In office, remote, and hybrid work location options
- Home office and technology stipend for those working outside of a traditional office more than 75% of the time
- Flexible time-off plan to empower employees to take the time off that they want and need
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Routine Team swag deliveries!
Depending on your residential location certain laws might regulate the way Figure manages applicant data. California Residents, please review our California Employee and Prospective Employee Privacy Notice for further information. By submitting your application, you are agreeing and acknowledging that you have read and understand the above notice.
Figure will not sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.