Figure is transforming the trillion dollar financial services industry using blockchain technology.
In three short years, Figure has unveiled a series of fintech firsts using the Provenance blockchain for loan origination, equity management, private fund services, banking and payments sectors - bringing speed, efficiency and savings to both consumers and institutions. Today, Figure is one of less than a thousand companies considered a unicorn, globally.
Our mission requires us to have a creative, team-oriented, and supportive environment where everyone can do their absolute best. The team is composed of driven, innovative, collaborative, and curious people who love architecting ground-breaking technologies. We value individuals who bring an entrepreneurial mindset to every task and will embrace our culture of innovation.
Every day at Figure is a journey in continuous learning yet a daily focus on getting work done that makes a difference. Join a team of proven leaders who have already created billions of dollars in value in the FinTech space!
About the role
The Partnership Marketing Manager is responsible for creating and managing relationships with partners that support Figure Lending business objectives. We’re looking for a Partnership Marketing Manager who will build and manage marketing partnerships that support Figure Lending growth efforts.
What you’ll do
- Develop and apply your insights to identify impactful partnership opportunities for Figure Lending (HELOC, Mortgage Refi and Purchase, Figure Pay Products)
- Lead deal initiatives, determining the right approach, sizing and scoping the opportunities, identifying risks and ways to mitigate them, and driving the plan for execution
- Lead communications and serve as primary point of contact for partner relationships
- Leverage internal and external data to develop business recommendations that generate value for Figure and our partners
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders, acting as a thought partner for product leaders on ways to create great experiences for Figure customers through partnerships
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with partner organizations
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years total in partnerships/business development experience within the fintech space
- Creative and structured thinker who finds ways to unblock challenging problems
- Great commercial and product instincts
- Strong communicator comfortable presenting to senior executives internally and externally
- Data and analysis driven in all business decisions
- Incredibly responsive and solution-oriented
- Curious and creative, consistently seeking out ways to improve our partnerships and business
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities
- Company quarterly performance based bonus
- Equity stock options package
- Employer funded comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance and wellness program for employees and their dependents
- Employer funded life and disability insurance coverage
- Company HSA, FSA, Dependent Care, 401k, and commuter benefits
- Up to 12 weeks paid family leave
- In office, remote, and hybrid work location options
- Home office and technology stipend for those working outside of a traditional office more than 75% of the time
- Flexible time-off plan to empower employees to take the time off that they want and need
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Routine Team swag deliveries!
Depending on your residential location certain laws might regulate the way Figure manages applicant data. California Residents, please review our California Employee and Prospective Employee Privacy Notice for further information. By submitting your application, you are agreeing and acknowledging that you have read and understand the above notice.
Figure will not sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.