Figure is transforming the trillion dollar financial services industry using blockchain technology.
In three short years, Figure has unveiled a series of fintech firsts using the Provenance blockchain for loan origination, equity management, private fund services, banking and payments sectors - bringing speed, efficiency and savings to both consumers and institutions. Today, Figure is one of less than a thousand companies considered a unicorn, globally.
Our mission requires us to have a creative, team-oriented, and supportive environment where everyone can do their absolute best. The team is composed of driven, innovative, collaborative, and curious people who love architecting ground-breaking technologies. We value individuals who bring an entrepreneurial mindset to every task and will embrace our culture of innovation.
Every day at Figure is a journey in continuous learning yet a daily focus on getting work done that makes a difference. Join a team of proven leaders who have already created billions of dollars in value in the FinTech space!
About the role:
The Marketing Lead for Figure Pay is responsible for shaping B2C and B2B marketing efforts to drive measurable results. This role will have a focus on leading brand/product marketing while helping to strategize and create scalable integrated campaigns. We’re looking for someone who is a self-starter, acting as the marketing expert for Figure Pay and supporting integrated strategies, live activation, and campaign management, partnering with Marketing, Product and Business leads. We’re looking for an individual who’s comfortable in a fast-paced environment and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves.
Must have experience in BNPL (ex: Affirm, Klarna, etc.) OR neobank (ex: Chime, Dave, etc.) and app-based marketing.
What you’ll do:
- Support the development and execution of new B2C and B2B marketing and brand programs
- Manage end-to-end marketing plans including briefs, timelines, budgets, and deliverables
- Work closely with Marketing, Product, Design, Dev to understand requirements and communicate status
- Own app-based campaign reporting, providing actionable insights and using the data to optimize
- Ensure clear narratives about values and technology in social industry-facing content
- Liaise with card issuer and rewards partner for approvals on any related collateral
- Manage editorial calendars in collaboration with Content Marketing and related subtasks
- Proofread collateral and ensure legal compliance when delivering assets, in a smooth and timely manner
- Optimize plans, identify areas of opportunity, analyze competitors, escalate issues when necessary
- Ideate tentpole initiatives that drive awareness, engagement, and conversion
- Ensure that all deliverables meet brand guidelines and quality standards
- Excel in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable meeting tight deadlines
- Maintain highly collaborative cross-functional internal and external (vendor/agency) relationships
- Ensure alignment on product positioning and comms architecture across all channels
- Show a basic understanding of performance marketing and consumer journey/funnel -based marketing
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills with the ability to pivot based on data and map plans towards KPIs
- Guide marketing initiatives such as traditional and digital media, email campaigns, newsletters, events
- Provide clear, thoughtful, and productive feedback during creative and campaign development
What we’re looking for:
- 8+ years of experience as a Marketing Manager, preferably with both B2C and B2B experience
- Must have experience in BNPL (ex: Affirm, Klarna, etc.) OR neobank (ex: Chime, Dave, etc.)
- Must have app-based marketing and reporting experience (ex: G4 Google Analytics and Tableau)
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities
- Company quarterly performance based bonus
- Equity stock options package
- Employer funded comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance and wellness program for employees and their dependents
- Employer funded life and disability insurance coverage
- Company HSA, FSA, Dependent Care, 401k, and commuter benefits
- Up to 12 weeks paid family leave
- In office, remote, and hybrid work location options
- Home office and technology stipend for those working outside of a traditional office more than 75% of the time
- Flexible time-off plan to empower employees to take the time off that they want and need
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Routine Team swag deliveries!
Depending on your residential location certain laws might regulate the way Figure manages applicant data. California Residents, please review our California Employee and Prospective Employee Privacy Notice for further information. By submitting your application, you are agreeing and acknowledging that you have read and understand the above notice.
Figure will not sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.