Figure is transforming the trillion dollar financial services industry using blockchain technology.
In three short years, Figure has unveiled a series of fintech firsts using the Provenance blockchain for loan origination, equity management, private fund services, banking and payments sectors - bringing speed, efficiency and savings to both consumers and institutions. Today, Figure is one of less than a thousand companies considered a unicorn, globally.
Our mission requires us to have a creative, team-oriented, and supportive environment where everyone can do their absolute best. The team is composed of driven, innovative, collaborative, and curious people who love architecting ground-breaking technologies. We value individuals who bring an entrepreneurial mindset to every task and will embrace our culture of innovation.
Every day at Figure is a journey in continuous learning yet a daily focus on getting work done that makes a difference. Join a team of proven leaders who have already created billions of dollars in value in the FinTech space!
About the Role
Figure is looking for a Principal Servicing Product Manager to join our growing Product team and help build a best in class loan servicing system built on Blockchain. The ideal candidate must have direct experience in the loan servicing industry and a thorough understanding of the servicing lifecycle from loan boarding to closure. This role will be responsible for partnering with Strategic Partners, Operations, Compliance, Legal and Risk stakeholders at Figure to design and translate servicing workflows and calculations to be implemented into Figure’s innovative servicing system.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with engineering to own the development and scaling of our loan servicing platform for consumer and residential assets
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive the execution of our servicing product roadmap across the entire servicing lifecycle
- Manage relationships with external partners to drive initiatives and execution on strategic projects
- Drive new feature development from start to finish; gather business requirements, write specs, work cross-functionally with design and engineering, launch features, analyze results, synthesize learnings, and iterate
- Manage maintenance of existing functionality which supports the borrower self-serve portal, back office servicing platform and automated calculations/processes (interest accrual, payment application, amortization, payoff, forbearance, etc.)
- Stay abreast of investor, agency and regulatory changes to implement into the servicing platform
- Advocate for the future of servicing built on blockchain technology
What We Look For
- 10+ years of senior loan servicing experience
- BS/BA preferred
- Business and technical savvy
- Deep understanding of servicing mortgage servicing
- Experience with servicing regulations including, but not limited to, RESPA, TILA, UDAAP, TCPA
- Proven track record of building scalable processes servicing departments and/or technology
- Proven success communicating cross functionally and building solid business relationships
- Ability to build and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities
- Company quarterly performance based bonus
- Equity stock options package
- Employer funded comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance and wellness program for employees and their dependents
- Employer funded life and disability insurance coverage
- Company HSA, FSA, Dependent Care, 401k, and commuter benefits
- Up to 12 weeks paid family leave
- In office, remote, and hybrid work location options
- Home office and technology stipend for those working outside of a traditional office more than 75% of the time
- Flexible time-off plan to empower employees to take the time off that they want and need
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Routine Team swag deliveries!
Depending on your residential location certain laws might regulate the way Figure manages applicant data. California Residents, please review our California Employee and Prospective Employee Privacy Notice for further information. By submitting your application, you are agreeing and acknowledging that you have read and understand the above notice.
Figure is unfortunately unable to provide sponsorship for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.