Figure is transforming the trillion dollar financial services industry using blockchain technology.
In three short years, Figure has unveiled a series of fintech firsts using the Provenance blockchain for loan origination, equity management, private fund services, banking and payments sectors - bringing speed, efficiency and savings to both consumers and institutions. Today, Figure is one of less than a thousand companies considered a unicorn, globally.
Our mission requires us to have a creative, team-oriented, and supportive environment where everyone can do their absolute best. The team is composed of driven, innovative, collaborative, and curious people who love architecting ground-breaking technologies. We value individuals who bring an entrepreneurial mindset to every task and will embrace our culture of innovation.
Every day at Figure is a journey in continuous learning yet a daily focus on getting work done that makes a difference. Join a team of proven leaders who have already created billions of dollars in value in the FinTech space!
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our Design team to create simple, elegant, and thoughtful solutions for Figure’s cap table management platform.
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Designers that includes working at a startup and on software or system based products.
- Proficient or familiar with Figma. Quick to learn and hone expertise in the tool.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Bachelor's degree in a related design major or equivalent work experience.
What you’ll do:
- Craft a consistent, unified experience for our users that’s easy to learn and simple to use.
- Own design problems end to end, from initial concept through shipping and beyond.
- Collaborate with peers in Design, Product Management, and Engineering to define product and design decisions.
- Think systematically and work with the design system to make elegant and simple experiences that embody our brand.
- Manage projects and shifting priorities to align the team, set expectations, and deliver designs on time.
- Mentor team-members with your knowledge and expertise.
- Work with a smart group of people who are pushing the boundaries for products in the realm of finance by participating in frequent constructive critiques and collaboration sessions.
- Showcase your outstanding ability to synthesize and simplify complex data and break them down into actionable steps.
Who you are:
- You are an open-minded and accountable individual who respects collaboration and empathy with the team.
- You have a keen eye for detail and hierarchy and evaluate your designs both functionally and visually to ensure user-friendliness.
- You embody thoughtful and holistic decisions in your design process by evaluating all the information and constraints at hand.
- You have a strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology across various platforms including web, OS-native apps, and embedded apps.
- You know when to bypass minor UX testing and lean on your expertise to deliver results, but also know when to propose initiatives to fill in the gaps.
- You thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, seeing ambiguity and shifting priorities as opportunities to make an impact.
- You navigate grey areas proactively by defining questions, getting the right people in the room, finding answers, and proposing next steps.
Benefits To You
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities
- Company quarterly performance based bonus
- Equity stock options package
- Employer funded comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance and wellness program for employees and their dependents
- Employer funded life and disability insurance coverage
- Company HSA, FSA, Dependent Care, 401k, and commuter benefits
- Up to 12 weeks paid family leave
- Remote Option
- Home office and technology stipend for those working outside of a traditional office more than 75%
- Flexible time-off plan to empower employees to take the time off that they want and need
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Routine Team swag deliveries
Depending on your residential location certain laws might regulate the way Figure manages applicant data. California Residents, please review our California Employee and Prospective Employee Privacy Notice for further information. By submitting your application, you are agreeing and acknowledging that you have read and understand the above notice.
Figure will NOT sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.