Figure is transforming the trillion dollar financial services industry using blockchain technology.
In three short years, Figure has unveiled a series of fintech firsts using the Provenance blockchain for loan origination, equity management, private fund services, banking and payments sectors - bringing speed, efficiency and savings to both consumers and institutions. Today, Figure is one of less than a thousand companies considered a unicorn, globally.
Our mission requires us to have a creative, team-oriented, and supportive environment where everyone can do their absolute best. The team is composed of driven, innovative, collaborative, and curious people who love architecting ground-breaking technologies. We value individuals who bring an entrepreneurial mindset to every task and will embrace our culture of innovation.
Every day at Figure is a journey in continuous learning yet a daily focus on getting work done that makes a difference. Join a team of proven leaders who have already created billions of dollars in value in the FinTech space!
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our Design team to create simple, elegant, and thoughtful solutions for Figure Pay
What You'll Do
- Lead and influence teams to understand the big picture and who is impacted with the design choices made at each iteration. Share work early and often and seeks out constructive feedback from manager, stakeholders, teams and the Product Design team.
- Create UX/UI applications for iOS and Android
- Collaborate with product, engineering and other design team members on all phases of the product lifecycle
- Proactively identify opportunities, lean on your expertise to deliver results, and champion to get them built.
- Manage projects and shifting priorities to align the team, set expectations, and deliver designs on time.
What You've Done
- Experience owning product design strategy from start to finish
- Experience developing strong cross-functional relationships
- Ability to clearly articulate your reasoning behind design decisions
- Ability to deliver on both business & user goals
- Execute in a fast-paced and fluid startup environment
- Proficient or familiar with Figma. Quick to learn and hone expertise in the tool.
- 3+ years of experience designing and shipping products across iOS and Android
Who You Are
- An individual who wants to work together as a team to continuously define and improve the Figure design language, increasing consistency and user joy in even the smallest patterns.
- You take a comprehensive approach to product design and customer empathy, you think in terms of design systems and not individual screens or components.
- Eager to take initiative and ownership of projects.
- Able to formulate and present an evidence-based point of view that supports your design decisions.
- You give and receive feedback well, like collaborating with others early and often, and want to push both yourself and the design team to new heights.
- You thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, seeing ambiguity and shifting priorities as opportunities to make an impact.
- You navigate grey areas proactively by defining questions, getting the right people in the room, finding answers, and proposing next steps.
Benefits To You
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities
- Company quarterly performance based bonus
- Equity stock options package
- Employer funded comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance and wellness program for employees and their dependents
- Employer funded life and disability insurance coverage
- Company HSA, FSA, Dependent Care, 401k, and commuter benefits
- Up to 12 weeks paid family leave
- In office, remote, and hybrid work location options
- Home office and technology stipend for those working outside of a traditional office more than 75%
- Flexible time-off plan to empower employees to take the time off that they want and need
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Routine Team swag deliveries
Depending on your residential location certain laws might regulate the way Figure manages applicant data. California Residents, please review our California Employee and Prospective Employee Privacy Notice for further information. By submitting your application, you are agreeing and acknowledging that you have read and understand the above notice.
Figure will NOT sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.