Figure Technologies creates innovative consumer financial solutions for home improvement, debt consolidation, and retirement while providing financial literacy and financial empowerment. Our mission is to build and promote innovative financial products on blockchain that benefit consumers and eliminate rent-seeking, illiquidity, and other inefficiencies present in current financial markets.
At Figure, we build really big things. And to build big, we need a company in which everyone is supported in doing their absolute best work. That is what culture means to us. We are a team of incredibly smart people who love architecting and building things from scratch. We know we are working with the absolute best and are challenged by our colleagues every day. We are the kind of people who wake up curious each morning and go to bed each night wanting to accomplish more.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a startup focused on solving real problems with blockchain and to work with a team of proven leaders who have created billions of dollars in value in the Fintech space. Join us!
About the Role
Figure is excited to be expanding in Bozeman and growing our amazing team. We are looking for curious, innovative and collaborative team members. Learn more about our Bozeman team HERE. Engineering is at the heart of the action, building out our blockchain protocol and direct to consumer products that will transform the financial services industry. Everything is from scratch development and every engineer has a big impact on the team and the growth of the company.
What You’ll Do
- Drive innovative tech solutions adhering to iterative principles
- Originate, champion and execute on new ideas for projects
- Collaborate with project leads and other software engineers across multiple teams
- Work on software solutions that will transform the consumer lending and blockchain space
- Be a leader, use your voice, apply your tech skills to solve real world problems
What We Look For
- BS/BA degree, Computer Science major preferred
- 5+ years engineering / development experience in a fast paced, agile environment
- Proficiency in Java or Kotlin, JVM based programming, Kafka, React preferred
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to succeed in a startup environment
- Ability to drive a project from concept to release
- Proficiency in Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD)
- Familiarity with Iterative Software Development “If it’s not in production we aren’t iterating.”
Benefits To You
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- Firm-wide performance based bonus
- Competitive stock options package as an early member of the team
- A flexible paid time off and vacation policy
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance
- Company FSA, 401k, commuter benefits
- And much more to come!
Figure will not sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.