“It was all a dream, I used to read Word Up! Magazine Salt-n-Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine…”
Is blockchain real or just a figment of people’s imagination? Come help us discover the next great technology revolution…
At Figment, our mission is to create an Internet that is truly decentralized where users can freely interact, share, collaborate, and exchange goods and services in a trustless environment. We offer staking, middleware, and application layer solutions for token holders and developers investing in and building on Web 3 technologies. Together, we can build a better Internet.
As an Account Executive you have an opportunity to join a growing team building Web 3 at the forefront of crypto and blockchain. Account Executives are responsible for a core segment of customers and prospects, identifying those who will benefit from Figment’s unique capabilities and working with other team members across the business to close deals with existing and new accounts. This is a rocket ship and you are part of the crew keeping it flying at warp speed!
Proof of Stake is regarded as the consensus mechanism of the choice for the asset class of the future: crypto. Figment provides staking services to institutions holding cryptocurrencies such as ETH, DOT (Polkadot), SOL (Solana), and many more. Investors, Hedge Funds, Asset Managers, and others are flocking to Proof of Stake assets as the next generation of yield generating alpha. This is an opportunity to be part of an extremely fast growing team inside an industry that is also growing exponentially. This job involves selling to and working with high value institutional clients in a high touch environment.
- Act as the market-facing representative of Figment, demonstrating our capabilities and value to prospects and customers across select verticals including Exchanges, Custodians, VC/Hedge Funds, OTC Desks, Crypto Foundations, and Asset Managers.
- Develop & curate qualified leads within the sales funnel.
- Collaborate with Sales Associates, other Account Executives, and Figment leadership to drive the sales process and sell Figment’s staking services across all networks.
- Capitalize on the upcoming migration of the Ethereum network from Proof of Work to Proof of Stake to identify and close staking opportunities with large Ethereum holders.
- Achieve & exceed sales targets including # of new customers by vertical, # of networks per customer, total assets staked, and Figment revenue earned.
- Identify and support the development of new/improved sales tools.
- Engage and communicate effectively with prospects, customers, partners, and fellow employees.
- 5+ years of relevant sales experience.
- Demonstrated success meeting/exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Proven track record of filling the sales funnel with qualified leads and nurturing those leads through the sales cycle.
- Knowledge of and passion for the crypto & blockchain space.
- Results oriented individual with a high EQ.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Track record of customer advocacy.
Benefits & Impact
- A culture of honesty, professionalism and risk taking in a “non corporate environment”
- Remote first teams working flexible hours
- Equity and bonus potential
At Figment, our mission is to support the adoption, growth and long term success of the Web 3 ecosystem. This is Figment’s unique approach: we make it simple to build on the next generation of blockchain technology.
We provide enterprise grade node and staking infrastructure and developer tools while also actively participating in community & governance.