Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, design and build better products — from start to finish. Whether it’s consolidating tools, simplifying workflows, or collaborating across teams and time zones, Figma makes the design process faster, more efficient, and fun while keeping everyone on the same page. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
We’re hiring a leader to take us into our next phase of growth by helming our Adoption & Engagement (A&E) teams. At Figma, the A&E area is one half of the Growth Pillar, alongside Monetization. The A&E teams make Figma’s product compelling to try and easy to learn, and guides users to clear value that encourages continued usage.
As the Manager of A&E, you will lead a group of PMs whose mission is to find, activate and retain our next 10M users, with an additional focus on how our thriving Community product can contribute to Figma’s growth. You will be responsible for everything from understanding who our core and emerging self-serve audiences are, how to attract them to Figma and help them get started, and keep them engaged and retained on our suite of products.
A key lever these teams have is our Community products - both to drive engagement with creators and matching the resources they create with users across the funnel. This is a broad scope that’s critical to our rapidly growing business. You will specialize in fostering community engagement to raise brand awareness, drive user traffic to Figma, and help users and their teams learn Figma and consistently derive value from our product suite.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you'll do at Figma:
- Develop a cohesive strategy for how Figma will acquire, activate, and engage our next 10M users
- Work in partnership with our marketing org to align leaders and teams on a community-led growth strategy to both engage our wonderfully active community and supercharge our funnel
- Work with your team, develop a portfolio of features and experiments that make Figma exciting to try, easy to learn and deeply engaging
- Coach and support the PMs on your team and level up how the team operates
- Help your team do all the things you’d expect from a PM org, like driving planning and prioritization, defining and tracking key metrics, collaborating on marketing, messaging, positioning, and go-to-market plans
- Develop a strategy to drive the next generation of growth for Figma’s entire product suite
- In conjunction with your teams, develop a community resource hub and social vision to engage our community and drive growth
- Identify the highest leverage platforms we can build (personalization, learning, etc) to support key user and team adoption metric
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience
- 3+ years experience managing Product Managers
- Experience building products that drove growth and adoption
While it’s not required, it’s an added plus if you also have:
- Deep user empathy and are able to understand complex product spaces
- Passion for creating an environment for a happy, successful team
- The ability to be a strong cross-functional collaborator, both within the product development organization and with business functions
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to make your team successful, whether that’s sweating the small details, doing IC work, or going back and forth with execs to find the right way forward.
- An affinity for the fast-paced, changing environment of a start-up, a sense of humor and get-it-done personality
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Pay Transparency Disclosure
If based in Figma’s San Francisco or New York hub offices, this role has the annual base salary range stated below.
Job level and actual compensation will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process (including skills and prior relevant experience, potential impact, and scope of role), market demands, and specific work location. The listed range is a guideline, and the range for this role may be modified. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, the pay range is localized according to employee work location by a factor of between 80% and 100% of range. Please discuss your specific work location with your recruiter for more information.
Figma offers equity to employees, as well a competitive package of additional benefits, including health, dental & vision, retirement with company contribution, parental leave & reproductive or family planning support, mental health & wellness benefits, generous PTO, company recharge days, a learning & development stipend, a work from home stipend, and cell phone reimbursement. Figma also offers sales incentive pay for most sales roles. Figma’s compensation and benefits are subject to change and may be modified in the future. You may view our Pay Transparency Policy by clicking on the corresponding link.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace - we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity/expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you require accommodation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.