Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, design and build better products — from start to finish. Whether it’s consolidating tools, simplifying workflows, or collaborating across teams and time zones, Figma makes the design process faster, more efficient, and fun while keeping everyone on the same page. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our dynamic team of creatives, engineers, marketers and brilliant business folks. You’ll consult with our existing customer base and potential customers in driving meaningful relationships that add value to the customer experience and revenue to our bottom line.
What you'll do at Figma:
- Build a strong sales pipeline while exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets
- Retain our existing customer base by building strong relationships and leveraging in-product analytics
- Work closely with cross functional teams to ensure sales effectiveness
- Analyse internal data to understand customer usage, including risks and opportunities
- Derive insights, develop strategy, then execute on improving customer engagement and product adoption
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders within Enterprise accounts
- Help build the foundation and processes for all customer facing teams at Figma
- Comfortable with up to 25% travel
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Proven Enterprise sales experience in a fast paced, growing organisation
- Ability to think strategically and tailor your approach to the client and close complex sales cycles
- Ability to prioritise competing demands from customers and balance their needs against those of the business
- Executive presence when leading conversations with C-Level personas
- Problem solving skills, a positive attitude and willingness to be bold
While it’s not required, it’s an added plus if you also have:
- Experience selling to technical audiences
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Proficiency with sales and marketing automation tools
- Broader business acumen skills to work with internal, cross functional teams
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace - we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity/expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you require accommodation, please reach out to email@example.com.