Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, design and build better products — from start to finish. Whether it’s consolidating tools, simplifying workflows, or collaborating across teams and time zones, Figma makes the design process faster, more efficient, and fun while keeping everyone on the same page. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
We are looking for a Manager, Strategic Sales who will lead a team of Strategic Account Executives and Manager in London. This leader will be developing GTM strategy across our most complex deals and will be responsible for continuing the growth of our top tier accounts. You aren’t the typical sales leader, and we aren’t the typical design tool company. At Figma we think outside the box, lift constraints that block our imagination everyday and we expect you to do the same.
This is a full time hybrid role that will be based in our London hub.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Drive the development of strategic sales roadmaps, prioritizing initiatives, and goals to maximize revenue generation
- Present and position our products effectively to C-level executives
- Monitor market trends, competitive landscapes, and industry developments to inform strategic sales decisions and adapt strategies as needed
- Collaborate closely with the marketing and product teams to ensure they understand and can service the needs of the market and members in the region
- Participate in customer and prospect meetings - you’re someone who loves getting in front of customers and coaching your team
- Build a diverse team, create and foster an environment of belonging
- Be passionate about career development and coaching
- Bring strong sales excellence, process and methodology as we expand and scale the business.
- Lead weekly forecast meetings and mentor the Sales team on strategies to help exceed their goals
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 7+ years of sales experience
- 3+ years of management experience
- Ability to thrive in a constantly changing and evolving environment
- Exceptional coaching, writing, discovery and presentation skills
- Excitement for increasing customer happiness and developing lasting customer relationships
- Proven track record of leading successful and consistent sales team
While it’s not required, it’s an added plus if you also have:
- Experience managing strategic accounts and teams
- Understanding of our technical and competitive landscape
- SAAS experience
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace - we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity/expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you require accommodation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.