Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, design and build better products — from start to finish. Whether it’s consolidating tools, simplifying workflows, or collaborating across teams and time zones, Figma makes the design process faster, more efficient, and fun while keeping everyone on the same page. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
We are now looking for an Enterprise Solutions Architect to help Figma rapidly move up market and drive deals within large, complex enterprise companies. You will have the ability to be a technical and customer facing resource that defines processes and programs that help us scale and better represent Figma from a technical standpoint.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you'll do at Figma:
- Actively support sales opportunities, by directly working with IT and Security executives to establish an understanding of Figma security posture and best practices for identity implementation.
- Partner with customer support team to identify opportunities to introduce new product features that reduce account takeover risk and work with product teams to implement
- Develop an understanding of customer concerns around data access and strengthen Figma’s security stance and perception with customers
- Partner with product and legal teams to review new features and usage of customer data to ensure Figma is making decisions that encourage customer trust
- Actively support our pre-sales team as they respond to ongoing customer security inquiries and reviews
- Work cross-functionally with enterprise customer IT departments and enable them to securely deploy Figma
- Proactively identify product gaps and opportunities to ensure Figma is securely deployed and exceed industry standards
- Design and scale our technical sales efforts, build scalable bridges between sales and product, and help shape product roadmap to support our customers as they grow
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 5+ years of sales engineering, solution consulting, or sales experience in a SaaS organization
- 2+ years of enterprise sales experience
- Experience with security architecture within cloud products with an ability to map security controls to customer requirements.
- Experience with federated identity platforms connecting to SaaS products including understanding of SAML and SCIM.
- Have worked cross-functionally with a variety of audiences (Sales, Product, Security, IT, Engineering)
- Delivered compelling presentations and product demonstrations
- Ability to articulate use-cases surrounding REST APIs using products like Visual Studio Code and Postman
While it’s not required, it’s an added plus if you also have:
- Proven track record to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Knowledge of the product design space and front-end development frameworks
- Ability to prioritize competing demands from customers and balance their needs against those of the business
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Pay Transparency Disclosure
If based in Figma’s San Francisco or New York hub offices, this role has the annual base salary range stated below.
Job level and actual compensation will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process (including skills and prior relevant experience, potential impact, and scope of role), market demands, and specific work location. The listed range is a guideline, and the range for this role may be modified. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, the pay range is localized according to employee work location by a factor of between 80% and 100% of range. Please discuss your specific work location with your recruiter for more information.
Figma offers equity to employees, as well a competitive package of additional benefits, including health, dental & vision, retirement with company contribution, parental leave & reproductive or family planning support, mental health & wellness benefits, generous PTO, company recharge days, a learning & development stipend, a work from home stipend, and cell phone reimbursement. Figma also offers sales incentive pay for most sales roles. Figma’s compensation and benefits are subject to change and may be modified in the future. You may view our Pay Transparency Policy by clicking on the corresponding link.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace - we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity/expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you require accommodation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.