Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
As a member of our Product Support Team, you will have the exciting opportunity to lead a team of Technical Quality Specialists. This team acts as a dedicated and frontline resource for our customers by triaging, troubleshooting, and partnering with cross-functional teams to resolve sophisticated customer issues. Engaging with our customers requires critical thinking, an investigative approach and impeccable communication skills.
In this role, you will set the team’s vision and ensure they are set up for success to advocate for and help resolve our customer’s issues. We are looking for an experienced technical leader who is passionate about problem solving and crafting an environment where our customers and employees are supported to do their best work.
This is a full time role based in London with a hybrid working environment.
What you'll do at Figma:
- Partner closely with the North America Technical Quality Manager to scale and refine processes to triage, troubleshoot, and validate product bugs
- Evolve processes for handling bugs that are escalated internally and externally
- Produce quality bug reports (severity, customer impact, etc) – equipping Product and Engineering with sufficient information to diagnose, prioritise and drive issues to resolution
- Partner with Product and Engineering, ensuring we have a feedback loop with the management of bug fixes
- Surface customer insights to our product and engineering teams – influencing and driving improvements in our product
- Craft and calibrate on bug management workflows and SLA expectations between Engineering and our Product Support team
- Collaborate closely with Engineering and Product to ensure smooth deployment of new and existing product features and releases, while keeping customers and our team in the loop where needed
- Partner with Product Support Analytics to build and share out high-level bug trend reporting
- Frequently update the Product Support team, giving them transparency into the status of current bugs and recent fixes
- Partner with Enablement to develop training programmes for Product Support pertaining to bugs and common issues affecting users
- Mentor team members with a focus on skill building and career development
- Actively coach your team to achieve results with service levels, support quality, and customer satisfaction
- Ensure we are focused on crafting phenomenal experiences for our customers, creating a wide and dedicated customer base with our Figma products and brand
- Partner with Product Support Leadership and the People team to define and implement career growth and pathing opportunities for Technical Quality Specialists
- Collaborate with Product Support Operations to ensure we are staffed optimally to actively manage our incoming volume
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Experience managing technical teams and supporting enterprise customers with a SaaS product
- A passion for investigating & triaging sophisticated issues
- Exceptional coaching skills and a desire to empower others to do their best work
- A deep understanding of people leadership with a strong passion for building effective teams and developing talent
- Experience in partnering with engineering and product teams
- A desire and steadfast approach to continuously improve the customer and employee experience
- Tackled problems with an agile and adaptive demeanor, and thrive in a constantly evolving environment
- Experience with using data and insights to drive change
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.