Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
As a Payroll Specialist, you'll be an integral part of Figma’s payroll operations. As a member of a small accounting team, the ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, a self-starter who can work independently, and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment. This role will report to the Payroll Manager.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs, London Hub, remotely from Dublin, or remotely in the United States.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Collaborate on cross-functional teams to support payroll processing
- Maintain and review payroll inputs such as pay, deductions, and taxes
- Respond to inquiries on payroll related questions from employees and external contacts
- Prepare journal entries and perform various month-end close tasks
- Participate in monthly, quarterly, and year-end reporting and tax filing, including W2s
- Verify and maintain time and attendance records
- Assist in registering and maintaining state withholding and unemployment accounts
- Assist with special projects, e.g., system enhancements, payroll upgrades and testing
- Complete wage and employment verifications as needed
- Handle sensitive information and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 2+ years of US and international payroll processing experience in a high-growth organization
- Excellent written communication
- A customer service mentality
- Superb organizational skills and an eye for detail
- Creative, proactive problem solving capabilities
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks
- A great teammate - you’re willing to pivot and help where needed
- Workday and Netsuite experience is a plus
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.