Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
Figma is looking for someone to help scale our Customer Marketing function. You’ll have the opportunity to meet our amazing customers and help tell their stories to the world. This is an amazing opportunity to join a newly formed marketing organization backed by a quickly innovating product and passionate user community.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Develop strong customer relationships directly and via account managers
- Interview and deeply understand our customers—how they use our products, why they care, and what makes them tick
- Identify marketing opportunities with customers that are mutually beneficial to both the customer and Figma
- Be able to craft customer stories in various formats (e.g. written, video, Q&A)
- Experiment with different customer content types and channels to learn what works
- Help evangelize these stories with our customer-facing teams (e.g. sales) so they can share with their prospects and customers
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 1-2+ years in customer marketing, content, journalism, or a related role
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills
- Strong rapport-building skills with customers
- A passion for experimenting and taking risks
- A passion for learning new products and industries—unafraid to dive into the nitty gritty technical details
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.