Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Manage relationships with a handful of Figma’s top tier Enterprise customers
- Establish executive level relationships & cultivate existing relationships to drive further product adoption
- Educate customers and teams on the value of Figma in a thoughtful way
- Provide recommendations based on a customer's business needs and usage patterns
- Serve as the voice of our top customers and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas of the product
- Build a strong sales pipeline while slaying quarterly and annual sales targets
- Define strategy and objectives for each account and quantify expansion opportunities
- Coordinate Figma leaders, industry and subject matter authorities as well as executives
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing and Product teams to ensure sales effectiveness
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 10+ years sales experience in a SaaS business ideally focused on Strategic
- Experience in selling to technical and executive audiences
- Proven ability to manage complex sales cycles involving multiple stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize competing demands from customers and balance their needs against those of the business
- Problem-solving skills, a great attitude, and a fighting spirit
- Communication superpowers
- Experience with UX/UI design principles a plus
- Experience selling collaboration tools
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.