Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
The Strategic Finance team is focused on solving some of Figma’s most pressing business issues. The team is responsible for owning the company's budget, driving annual and quarterly planning processes, allocating and deploying the company's resources efficiently, performing financial analyses, and partnering with teams across the company.
The role requires someone who is highly analytical and strategic, a great communicator, approaches problems in a structured manner, and is comfortable with ambiguity. You’ll get substantial visibility, focus on the highest-priority business issues, and be plugged into every facet of the business.
This role will report into the Director of GTM Strategic Finance. This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs (SF / NY) or remotely in the United States.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly business reviews for the CFO and Executive Team
- Build sales capacity models to support long-range planning & drive bookings growth
- Identify initiatives to continuously improve, automate and scale reporting processes
- Build a culture of performance management with real time dashboards, KPIs, and insights into emerging trends
- Lead the sales bookings forecast for international markets in partnership with Sales Ops
- Develop ROI frameworks for ad hoc strategic initiatives (i.e. new market entry)
- Build annual operating plans and ongoing analysis of performance and investment to highlight trends, opportunities, and causes of unexpected variances
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- An ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and develop concrete action plans
- A highly ambitious “roll up your sleeves” attitude
- Strong financial modeling experience and a willingness to dig into the details
- Deep understanding of B2B SaaS businesses, metrics and customer lifecycle
- Excellent presentation and written skills and the ability to simplify messaging while understanding the nuances
- 4-6 years of relevant experience in investment banking, private equity, Strategic Finance, Business Operations or related fields
- Experience at a high growth B2B SaaS business
- Experience with financial planning tools (i.e. Anaplan)
- Bonus points for SQL experience
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.