Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, design and build better products — from start to finish. Whether it’s consolidating tools, simplifying workflows, or collaborating across teams and time zones, Figma makes the design process faster, more efficient, and fun while keeping everyone on the same page. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
We are looking for an Enterprise Solutions Architect to help Figma rapidly move up market and drive deals within large, complex enterprise companies. You will have the ability to be a technical and customer facing resource that defines processes and programs that help us scale and better represent Figma from a technical standpoint.
This is a full-time role that will report to our Manager of Enterprise Solutions Architects and can be held from our London, UK Hub.
What you'll do at Figma:
- Actively support sales opportunities, by directly working with IT and Security executives to establish an understanding of Figma security posture and best practices for identity implementation.
- Partner with customer support team to identify opportunities to introduce new product features that reduce account takeover risk and work with product teams to implement
- Develop an understanding of customer concerns around data access and strengthen Figma’s security stance and perception with customers
- Partner with product and legal teams to review new features and usage of customer data to ensure Figma is making decisions that encourage customer trust
- Actively support our pre-sales team as they respond to ongoing customer security inquiries and reviews
- Work cross-functionally with enterprise customer IT departments and enable them to securely deploy Figma
- Proactively identify product gaps and opportunities to ensure Figma is securely deployed and exceed industry standards
- Design and scale our technical sales efforts, build scalable bridges between sales and product, and help shape product roadmap to support our customers as they grow
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 8+ years years of sales engineering or solution consulting experience in a SaaS organization
- Experience with security architecture within cloud products with an ability to map security controls to customer requirements.
- Experience with federated identity platforms connecting to SaaS products including understanding of SAML and SCIM.
- Excellent communication skills within a variety of audiences and a knack for delivering compelling presentations and product demonstrations
- Ability to articulate use-cases surrounding REST APIs using products like Visual Studio Code and Postman
While it’s not required, it’s an added plus if you also have:
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Knowledge of the product design space and front-end development frameworks
- Ability to prioritize competing demands from customers and balance their needs against those of the business
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace - we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity/expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you require accommodation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.