Fifth Gait Technologies, Inc., is actively seeking a staff-level and/or more experienced candidate to work at the Southeast Division (SED) Office of Applied Research Associates, located in Raleigh, NC, developing advanced scientific and engineering software for DoD applications.
The successful applicant must have strong analytical skills in analysis and design of software components. Developers with an interest in advanced professional growth in software development are encouraged to apply.
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science; 3.0 GPA minimum
- 1-2 years work experience
- Familiar with C# with WPF and XAML experience
- Experience in developing in C++ and/or Java
- Highly motivated; ability to work with little supervision and set/achieve interim milestones towards a higher task objective
- Must have an ability and willingness to obtain a DoD Security Clearance, so applicants must be U.S. Citizens to be considered for this position.
- OO programming
- Design pattern knowledge a big plus
- Experience in Agile
- Experience using a debugger
- Experience using version control
- Visual studio experience
- Eclipse experience
- Experience using a unit testing framework
- Experience writing cross-platform software in any language
- Command-line familiarity on any operation system
The job location is Raleigh, NC and infrequent travel may be required for this position
Fifth Gait Technologies, Inc., a California Corporation founded in 2007, is a minority-woman owned small business providing quality and timely engineering services and products to the DoD. This job supports our customer, Applied Research Associates, Inc., a DoD prime, on-site at their Raleigh facility.
Fifth Gait offers competitive salaries and outstanding benefits including medical, dental, and optical coverage, generous annual bonuses, and a pension plan including company matching.
Find out more about 5th Gait at www.5thgait.com.