POSITION: Sales Development Representative (SDR)
ORGANIZATION: FEV Tutor
LOCATION: Tampa, Florida (preferred, but not required)
Do you want to be a part of a revolution in the education industry? Are you an ambitious and results-driven individual who is passionate about making a difference? We have an exciting opportunity for you! We are seeking a dynamic Sales Development Representative to join our growing team. As a Sales Development Representative, you will be at the forefront of our mission to transform education.
- Unleash your creativity and conduct market research to identify potential customers and emerging trends
- Innovate and use a variety of methods including cold calling and email campaigns to identify and qualify sales leads
- Build strong relationships with key decision-makers in the education industry, and be the voice of our brand in the market
- Participate and lead in-person and virtual events to generate leads and showcase our cutting-edge solutions
- Collaborate with the sales team to execute effective strategies and exceed revenue targets
- Master our CRM system and manage accurate and up-to-date records of sales activities and customer interactions
- You are a dynamic, self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced and results-driven environment.
- You are passionate about education and technology and believe that the combination of the two has the power to transform lives.
- You are fearless in your pursuit of new business, and you have a proven track record of exceeding sales targets.
- You are a creative problem-solver with a strong attention to detail, and you are always looking for ways to improve processes and drive efficiencies.
- You are a team player who is willing to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to achieve success.
- Most importantly, you are a natural relationship builder who can connect with people at all levels and are committed to delivering exceptional customer service.
To be successful in this role, you will need to possess the following attributes
- Ambitious - You are driven to succeed and are not afraid of taking on new challenges.
- Outgoing - You have excellent communication skills and are comfortable speaking with people from all walks of life.
- Resilient - You are not deterred by rejection, and you have the tenacity to keep pushing forward.
- Strategic - You have a keen eye for identifying opportunities and can develop effective sales strategies.
- Detail-oriented - You are meticulous in your work and take pride in producing accurate and error-free results.
- Collaborative - You work well with others and can build strong relationships with colleagues, customers, and partners.
- Entrepreneurial - You are a natural problem-solver and are always looking for ways to improve processes and drive efficiencies.
- Adaptable - You are comfortable working in a dynamic and ever-changing environment, and you can quickly adapt to new situations.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field, with a proven track record of success
- 1-2 years of experience in sales or business development, preferably in the education technology industry
If you possess these attributes and are looking for an exciting opportunity to make a real impact in the education-tech industry, then we want to hear from you!
FEV Tutor is an EdTech company focused on student outcomes.
FEV Tutor was founded to make high-quality online instruction available to as many kids as possible. We are a SaaS virtual tutoring business that provides 1:1 and small group tutoring to predominantly disadvantaged and at-risk K-12 students in the U.S.
- Critical Solve for Pandemic Disruption: FEV offers a critical solution to the sustained learning loss and teacher shortages caused by the pandemic – helping students and teachers. The impact of our high dosage tutoring on student outcomes is measurable and clear.
- Solutions Built by and for Educators: We are educators ourselves and involve our students’ teachers, administrators, parents, and families in the creation of innovative tutoring programs that serve as a natural extension of the student's core classroom.
- Poised for Growth with Exceptional People: We were just acquired by a PE firm called Alpine Investors and are poised to grow. Alpine Investors is a people-driven private equity firm that is committed to building enduring companies by working with, learning from, and developing exceptional people.
Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion At FEV Tutor
At FEV Tutor, we believe a focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion (“DE&I”) is integral to hiring exceptional people and creating an enduring business. To inspire growth, we strive to create an organization where every individual is celebrated, heard, valued, and empowered to reach their full potential. These beliefs and actions are true to FEV’s People First philosophy, which is rooted in how we invest, hire, and show up day in and day out. We will continuously look for ways to improve and evolve in our ever-changing world and we are committed to ensuring FEV Tutor is one of the best places to work for all by creating diverse teams, strengthening our culture of inclusion, and giving everyone an equitable opportunity to succeed. FEV Tutor is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer competitive compensation packages, robust benefits and professional growth opportunities aimed at helping to improve our employees' lives and careers.