What we’re building and why we’re building it.
There’s a reason Fetch is ranked top 10 in Shopping in the App Store. Every day, millions of people earn Fetch Points buying brands they love. From the grocery aisle to the drive-through, Fetch makes saving money fun. We’re more than just a build-first tech unicorn. We’re a revolutionary shopping platform where brands and consumers come together for a loyalty-driving, points-exploding, money-saving party.
Join a fast-growing, founder-led technology company that’s still only in its early innings. Ranked one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes two years in a row, Fetch is building a people-first culture rooted in trust and accountability. How do we do it? By empowering employees to think big, challenge ideas, and find new ways to bring the fun to Fetch. So what are you waiting for? Apply to join our rocketship today!
Fetch is an equal employment opportunity employer.
The next step in evolving our shopper journey will be hiring Account Executives on our Revenue Generation Team. This person will ideally be based near our workspaces in Boston, New York, or Chicago but open to remote candidates. Note that we are a remote flexible workplace with no in-office mandates.
Scope of Responsibilities:
To be a successful Account Executive at Fetch, the individual will demonstrate an interest in driving revenue, meeting with clients virtually or in person, building relationships, and providing value to prospective brand partners. This includes but is not limited to the following;
- Acquire CPG, Restaurant, OR Retail clients.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients, particularly sales and marketing leaders and C-suite executives. We’re not a product or a vendor, we’re a partner.
- Work closely with internal technology and insights experts at Fetch to give Clients data-informed guidance and insights.
- Partner with internal B2B marketing team on client communications that highlight Fetch’s value and solutions.
- Partner closely with legal through the negotiation and contract process.
- Collaborate with implementation and partner-development counterparts throughout the full sales lifecycle when necessary.
- Wow your team and leaders by meeting and beating your quotas.
- Strengthen your network and lift Fetch brand awareness through client interactions and industry events.
- Promote teamwork and communication on our Revenue Generation team; we’re all owners of Fetch, so a win for one is a win for all.
Skills and experience we believe you will need for this position:
- A successful track record of exceeding quotas and driving revenue for organizations.
- Enterprise sales experience.
- Prior work experience involving B2B sales within Ad Sales, Tech, Digital Media, Consumer Insights, consulting, or other relevant industries.
- Knowledge of consumer insights and marketing terminology.
- Experience consolidating complex data into data-informed stories for partners and colleagues; Utilize tools such as PowerPoint and Google Slides.
- Comfortable working across long sales cycles (greater than 3 months) and in consultative sales roles that prioritize quality lead targeting over high-volume cold calling.
- Possess strong negotiation skills and agility in objection handling, rejection, and managing ambiguity.
- Experience with Salesforce functions and dashboards; Used Outreach.io or similar prospecting tools.
- Exceptional written email communication skills to manage and operationalize large-scale projects across multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Able to travel when necessary for sales meetings, client presentations, etc.
- Comfortable with autonomy, resourcefulness, and flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
At Fetch, we'll give you the tools to feel healthy, happy and secure through
- Stock Options for everyone
- 401k Match: Dollar-for-dollar match up to 4%.
- Benefits for humans and pets: We offer comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for everyone including your pets.
- Continuing Education: Fetch provides $10,000 per year in education reimbursement.
- Employee Resource Groups: Take part in employee-led groups that are centered around fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace through events, dialogue and advocacy. The ERGs participate in our Inclusion Council with members of executive leadership.
- Paid Time Off: On top of our flexible PTO, Fetch observes 9 paid holidays, including Juneteenth and Indigenous People’s Day, as well as our year-end week-long break.
- Robust Leave Policies: 18 weeks of paid parental leave for primary caregivers, 12 weeks for secondary caregivers, and a flexible return to work schedule.